Chapter Six: New (Part 2)

Previously on Just Another Riggs:

"No, problem." He seemed nice. "Hey," he called a worker.

"Yes."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Can you get me a couple more of these?"

"Sure." The worker came back with a couple more flannels.

"Here you go," he said while taking them from the workers hand and placing them into mine.

"Oh, thank you. You're very kind. I don't know how I can repay you."

"Just, call me."

"Okay."

I left the shop through the back because of all the girls in the front. A few more stores later, I decided to leave  the mall. For my first day in the past, I'm doing good. I saw that a dinner was asking for help. I know that my money isn't going to last me forever. I got an application, and they immediately accepted me. I guess, no one was willing to help them. I saw a small apartment building with a sign Rent at the top. I got a small apartment. It has one bedroom, one bathroom, a small closet, a small kitchen, and a small living room. It was cute for a single person. I turned on my new phone and added Chandler's number to it. I hung up my new close, and left my house. I had to buy new furniture. I walked out, and locked the door behind me. I was walking down my hallway towards the elevator when I was pulled into someone's apartment.

"Look, I don't mean any trouble." Nobody answered. That's it, this is how my life is going to end.

"Oh, we know that." They turned on the lights.

"You three? You live next to me."

"Yes," they said in unison. "We just wanted to welcome you to our neighborhood."

"Why didn't you just knock on my door?"

"It's more fun when someone thinks they're going to die."

"Uh-huh. My name is Autumn."

"Hi, I'm Lanie."

"I love your hair."

"I know."

"I'm Mariana."

"I love your boots."

"Well, you can't have them."

"I'm Xylan."

"I love your clothes and outfit."

"Why?"

"Because, it's pretty." She just stood quiet. "I have to go."

"Okay," they said in unison.

M: Keep in touch.

I left the room.

M: She's cool. What do you to think?

X: I guess.

L: Sure, why not?

I went walking downstairs and went to a nearby furniture store. My apartment already came with a fridge, microwave, and stove. So...I bought a bed, couch, table with four chairs, and a small three drawer dresser that came with a mirror. The pricing system is different. Everything is cheaper. I guess, it's a good thing. I directed them to my house. Everything was finally in my house. They left, and I began to rearrange my furniture. I finally finished. I took a look around. Wow! This is my new home. I then heard a ding. I guess, that's the noise the phone makes.

From: Chandler

C: Hey.

A: Hey.

C: Do you have any social media?

A: No. Any suggestion?

C: Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook

A: I'll try out Snapchat first.

I made my own Snapchat.

A: Already made. What's your username?

C: ChanfromTWD

(Don't hate I don't know his real SC. I just made it up.)

A: Okay.

I looked him up and added him. I then got request from a ImcrazyMariana, Xylanisawesome, and a likeidontknow. It was those three girls. I somehow had their phone numbers in phone. They probably added them while I was in their house.

C: Hey. Wyd tomorrow?

A: I'm going to look for a high school.

C: You should come to mine. I think you might know a couple girls from there to.

A: Who?

C: Xylan, Mariana, and Lanie.

A: Oh. What's it called?

C: Washington High

(Again, don't hate. I don't really know if there is really a school called this.)

A: But we live in California.

C: Weird right.

A: Yeah.

C: Sorry, got to go,😭 bye . Miss you already. 😂

A: Okay. Bye. 😂

I ,sincerely, did not understand what he meant by Miss you already, but I just went with it. I was about to go to sleep when I got a knock on the door. I looked through the peep hole, and it was the girls.

"Hey," they said unison.

L: I'm sorry about earlier. Me being sarcastic. I thought you were a person trying to pick on us.

"Why would any one pick on any of you?"

X: I'm miss understood.

L: I'm short, and stand up for what I believe in.

M: I'm crazy.

"But, that's what make you...you."

L: Yeah, well, us being...us just isn't enough for some people.

"Well, I consider you three my friends. You put your numbers in my phone. Didn't you?"

M: Yeah, we get it if you don't want us to have your phone number.

"No, it's okay. I'm fine with it." The girls and I began to talk for a while. We told each other our past. I had to change mine up a bit. They then left because it was getting really late. I went to sleep. "Tomorrow, I have to register into Washington High," I said while yawning.

**************

So...what do think? Comment. What do think will happen next? 🤐

~ Sophia