Chapter Thirteen: Carl Popa

(Authors note: I'm sorry. I had to 😝😂🤐)

* Autumn's P.O.V.

Chandler took me home and he stood over for a bit. We had a small talk.

C: Hey, can I take a shower?

A: Sure.

I went on YouTube and began to search for The Walking Dead. I was looking at video after video. Chandler took a seven minute shower, literally seven minutes. I began to play a video entitled Carl Popa. I saw Chandler's face on it so...I assumed he knew what it was.

C: What you looking at?

A: A video.

I pressed play. As soon as it started, we began laughing so hard.

A: Did you really do this?

C: No. Is it that funny?

He said in between his laughs. Once it was finished, I finally caught my breath.

A: Wow.

C: I know.

He said while wiping his tears from laughter. His phone went off. Once he looked at it, his face was calmed down.

A: What's wrong?

C: Oh, nothing. I have to go.

A: Okay.

C: I'll text you.

A: Alright.

He gave me a hug and left. I wonder what was wrong. I got a text from Grayson.

Gr: Hey.

A: Hey.

Gr: Is Chan with you?

A: No he just left.

Gr: Find him. It's a trap. Okay?

I went after him. He went down the elevator, and I went down the stairs. Once I got to the bottom, I saw him being pushed into a van. I ran up to the people. I pulled Chandler out of the van, and they drove off. He was just in my arms breathing so hard.

A: Hey, shh, sh, sh, shh. It's okay.

* Chandler's P.O.V.

I felt so safe in Autumn's arms. She was so peaceful. I knew she was going to keep me safe no matter what.

A: Let me see your phone.

I handed her my phone.

A: Who's Brianna?

She sounded kind of sad. She likes me, I knew it. Yes!

C: She's a friend.

* Autumn's P.O.V.

A: I have to call some one.

* on the phone

Gr: Hello?

A: How did you know it was a trap?

Gr: I got a call.

A: Okay.

I hung up and brought Chandler inside with me. The poor kid looked terrified. I know how that feels, but I was also feeling somethings strange inside me. What's this feeling? I'm probably scared, but I just ignored it.

* ???'s P.O.V.

I had to get rid of Chandler. He was trying to take Autumn away from me, and I wasn't going to let that happen. I just can't let her go.

*********

So...what do you think? Who's ??? ? Let me know who you think it is. 🤐

~ Sophia