Chapter Eighteen: What is this?

* Chandler's P.O.V.

Once I woke up, I tried to clear my mind by taking a shower. I was listing to music on Pandora. Once I was done showering, a song named "Classic" came out. It reminded me of Autumn. She kind of did remind me of the fifties. She makes me feel like I'm in the wrong era. I started singing along with song when the chorus came out the second time. I got so...into the song I started dancing.

* Autumn's P.O.V.

I heard him singing. I accidentally pushed the door a bit. Thankfully, my doors don't squeak. I saw him dancing right there. It was so...cute. Wait? What is this feeling? I have butterflies in my stomach. I'm probably just scared if he'll catch me. He was also shirtless.

* Chandler's P.O.V.

Once the song was over, I turned around and saw Autumn looking at me. I was shirtless and my hair was wet. I had my gray sweat pants on.

C: What is this?

A: I'm sorry that I was spying on you. You were just so...

C: Cool.

A: Yeah.

She wanted to say," Cute." Yes, I think she's also falling for me. I'm tired of having this one way crush.

C: Is it okay if I keep my shirt off?

A: Yeah, sure. I'm going to take a shower. 

C: Okay.

I left out of the restroom and let Autumn take a shower. As she was in the shower, she was humming a song I've never heard before.

C: Hey, what are you singing?

I shout from one side of the door.

A: A tune. Nothing special.

* Autumn's P.O.V.

I was being honest. I was just bored and started coming up with a tune. I do that a lot.

* Chandler's P.O.V.

C: Okay.

Once the water was turned off, she came out five minutes in my black shirt, black pajama shorts, her red sweater, and red socks. Man, did she look beautiful.

C: What is this?

A: What?

I think this was the first time she ever blushed.

C:  Nothing. What do you want to do?

A: Let's watch a movie.

C: Okay. Which one?

A: Let's watch "Avengers: Age of Ultron" again.

C: Okay. Come on. Sit down.

She sat next to me, and I put my arm around her. It was so comfortable.

* Jewels' P.O.V.

I had to go back. What if Uncle Chandler ask for me? I saw him from where we are from.

C: Hey, squirt. Where have you been?

J: Busy.

C: You remind me so much of your great, great, great, great, great, great...

J: Get to the point.

C: Grandma. Or is it Aunt?

J: I lost track.

C: So did I.

We both laughed. His phone went off.

C: Well, gotta go. See you later.

J: Bye, Uncle Chan.

He left, and I went...no more like...ran to my room. I got my watch and time traveled back. I went to my uncle and aunts house and lied to them that I was at the store.

********

What do think? Let me know. Stay tuned for more.

~ Sophia.