☼ day three ☼

Dean awoke to the sounds of rustling and small giggles from below him. He turned over quickly with a groan before sitting up. He rubbed his eyes and smiled when more laughter was heard below him. Dean crawled over to the end of his bed and gripped the metal bars, climbing himself down to the floor to see a large fort-like structure.

"Cas?" Dean groaned rubbing his eyes again before looking at the lightly lucent clock near the bed.

9:49am

Dean sighed heavily leaning over to the fort in front of him. "How many hours?" He asked annoyed. Castiel popped his head out of the entrance of the small tent smiling boldly. "None!" He laughed poking his head back into the fort, making dean smile softly.

"You dong nugget.." Dean said walking closer to the fort and sticking his head inside, resulting in no personal space at all. "Hi." Cas laughed pulling on deans shirt sleeve. "Hey." Dean replied chuckling as he crawled deeper into the small tent. Cas scooted over so dean could get inside, but the tent was small, so there was no where to go.

Once he got inside, cas smiled noticing he was slouched over. "Nice fort.. But its small." Dean laughed looking up as he noticed his hair clinging to the blanket with static. Cas nodded looking at his own tent in agreement. "Wanna make a larger one?" He asked leaning in playfully, his hand placed on deans.

"Frick yeah!" Dean chanted wrapping his hand around Castiels as he pulled him out of the fort. "So.." Dean grunted crawling out of the entrance. "Step one.." He continued once fully out in the open. "Dismantle." He smiled and reached his hands out for the small tent, but looked back at castiel for reassuremeant.

Cas nodded smiling as he watched dean yank the blankets down in one swift motion. "Okay so we need more blankets first of all.." Dean huffed once the fort was completely dismantled. "Any ideas?" Castiel asked with a hit of mischief. "You bet.. Follow me." Dean said sneering as he walked to the door and swung it open, castiel following behind.

"Where are we going?" Castiel asked questionably as dean head down the halls. "Friends.. He's gone so we can break in." Dean said casually as he walked towards the elevator. "What! No! Were not breaking in!!" Cas whispered grabbing deans arm, swinging him around to face him. "Then whats your plan hot shot?" Dean argued removing himself from castiel grip and crossing his arms.

Castiel though for a moment before smiling. "I know someone but there leaving soon!" He grabbed deans arms and yanked him in the other direction. "Wow you have friends?" Dean laughed as they passed there own dorm. "Fuck off I'm social." Cas replied making a sharp turn to the stairs.

"Ugh stairs! Why didn't we just take the elevator?" Dean wined as castiel dragged his down the stairs in a hurry. "Because the girls dorms are guarded and were not girls.. wellimnot." Castiel argued back as he stopped himself at the bottom of the stairs.

Dean gathered his breath as castiel peeked around the corner. Dean copied his moment and peeked over to see multiple girls talk in the hallways. "Jackpot!" He grinned, walking out in the open. "Dean!" Castiel gasped grabbing deans shirt as he pulled him back to there hiding area. "What!?" Dean groaned peeking at the girls again.

Castiel pointed at the sign he was leaning on. In bold letters it told the rules and location

WOMANS SORORITIES

NO MEN ALOUD 

VIOLATORS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE

Dean groaned in response. "You have a girlfriend thats in a sorority! Lucky!" Castiel rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Im single and don't find them that attractive..-..don't wink at them!" Castiel slapped deans arm as he watched him flirt with a girl. "Chill cas, no need to get jealous." He joked, making castiel grunt in response.

Once castiel saw his friend open her dorm, he tugged at deans arm. "Lets go." He said pulling him out in the open.