☼ day seven ☼

Dean

I stirred in my sleep, the feeling of emptiness below me making me bolt my eyes open with uncertainty. "Cas!?" I yelled before a soothing hand was rested on my shoulder, making me tense up as i quickly turned around to see the nurse with a blank expression. "Your boyfriend is getting his prescription, he will be back momentarily." He spoke softly, making me blow a sigh.

I leaned into the pillow that cas laid on, the feeling of comfort surrounding myself, making me smile. "Did you and Cas talk?" I hummed into the pillow as i flickered my eyes closed.

The sounds of the nurses shoes paddling around the room made me feel comfortable as he spoke. "He wouldn't stop ranting about you after i finished my story.." He chuckled at the end, showing it was fine that cas did so.

I nodded to myself slightly as i turned to my side, sliding my hand into the thin pocket of my jeans, taking my phone out.

i peeled my eyes open as i unlocked the phone slowly before going to the messaging to find no texts or notifications. I was glad the word about cas didn't get around, especially about what happened during class.

I still didn't know what happened that night.

I muttered another breath as i slipped the phone back into my pocket, turning back around to see Cas in his normal casual attire with a pill bottle in hand. "Lets go." He hummed shaking the pills around in there orange container.

_______

2:30PM

We where back at the dorms and everything was back to how it was.

The only down side was the hospital was quiet, the dorm rooms... Not so much.

As i walked through the halls, i tightened my grip on my backpack in hand, the sounds of screaming and yelling making me cringe. "HEY WINCHESTER!" Someone yelled, making me turn around to see what looked like a jock and his group.

I rolled my eyes, not really looking for trouble as i turned around, pulling Cas besides me slightly. "What?" I asked annoyed.

I just wanted to go to the room and make out with my boyfriend, was that so much to ask?

"Party tonight, wanna come? Chicks will be there." The main one said, earning a high five and hoot behind him. "ill pass... I gotta study with my friend here." I pointed my thumb at Cas and smiled slightly as i saw there frowns grow. "But.. Chicks.. And beer." They pouted like children.

I sighed grabbing Cas' hand in mine, a dead pan expression across my face as i held our linked hands together high above us, annoyed.

"Im sorry did i say friend, i meant boyfriend. I would really like it if i could make out and study with him in OUR dorm alone. ill go to the damn party next time." I sassed back, earning a grunt from everyone. "Fine, we'll see you next party dean.." The main one sighed waving his hand as i turned around, pulling castiel along with me.

We made our way to our room in a matter of seconds.

I opened the door and let out a deep sigh as i smelled the familiar scent of our room. It wasn't a bad smell, it was that scent that you couldn't explain. The one you couldn't point out, but once you smelled it, it felt like home.

I threw my school bag into the bed from my distance. It missed by a landslide, tipping over before landing into the floor with a thud. "Damn it." I hissed as i threw myself into Cas' bottom bunk; i didn't feel like climbing to mine. "Scoot over.." I heard Castiel groan behind me as he pushed my hips to the side.

I shifted over slightly, suddenly feeling a warm arm slung across my shoulder. I smiled and scooted into castiels grip, a sudden wave of goosebumps ghosting over my body as i did so.

"You cold?" Cas chuckled pulling me closer as he wrapped his other arm around me tightly. I shook my head slightly feeling him breath into my face as he smiled back at me.

"I cant believe were together now." I hummed as he scrunched his eyes together, smiling even wider. "Yeah.. That mean i can do this." He muttered kissing me lightly on the lips, making my face and neck heat up. I pulled away and smirked. "Lets get celebratory takeout!" I exclaimed jumping on my side slightly as Cas held me down laughing.

"Chinese or Mexican?" He asked with a yawn, making me scrunch my face up. "Mexicano" i replied simply earning a nod in response. "I can do Mexican." He shrugged slightly before kissing me again.

"If a taco was a person, i would marry them.." I whispered to myself as a sigh came through my nose. Cas hit my head, obviously hearing my statement. "If you like taco bell so much why don't you ask it to be your boyfriend!" He snapped playfully, making me gasp. "Maybe i will!" I argued standing up to protest my response. 

Cas wined behind me, but i couldn't see what he was doing; my back was turned. I heard the rustling of my backpack along with a grunt, making me turn around to see Cas with a sloppy taco drawing taped to his face. "My husband!" He cried out laughing at his high pitched voice. "Marry me!" I yelled back laughing as i extended my arms out to play around.

Cas stood up, ripping the drawing off his face with a chuckle. "My husband! He is dead!" I cried falling limp to the floor with the ugliest cry-face i could make up as I sobbed over the shitty drawing.

We are totally responsible adults

We burst into a fit of laughter together, making Cas join me on the floor with his arms wrapped about his sides.

We calmed down moments later, our bodies side by side as we caught our breath. Cas muttered 'Taco' which made me chuckle slightly as i sighed. "We are going to be adults in two years and were on the floor laughing about my crush on tacobell." I grinned turning to Cas slightly, making him nod. "This isn't what adults do?" He laughed back as i shook my head.

I cant believe I'm dating this dork.

________

This is a filter chapter pls dont kill me i know its shit