✧ night four ✧

"be careful!"
"DONT YELL AT ME"
"IM NOT YELLING AT YOU."
"YES YOU ARE"
"DEAN IF YOU RUIN THIS I SWEAR I WILL THROW YOU OUT OF THE WINDOW."

Cas was hovering over dean as he watched his roommate place the final blanket in its position; on top of the fort.

"Cas, babe stop i got this." Dean said slowly placing the blanket over the others. "Don't babe me." Cas snapped back placing an arm behind deans lower back. Dean rolled his eyes in response when cas left his arm on his lower side.

They both stepped back and admired there work as a whole. "Not bad.." Cas smiled letting go of dean before he leaned down to get inside the fort. "Wait up!" Dean smiled as he copied Castiels movement, following him into the fort.

Dean found cas sprawled out on the scattered pillows inside. "Hey hot stuff." He softly sang crawling over to castiel playfully. "Hey to you cute thang." Castiel laughed back as he switched on a small portable fan. Dean huffed a laugh, only a few inches away from cas. "I love forts." Cas smiled brightly looking at the inside of the tent. "I love you... No homo." Dean smirked leaning on Castiels side hips.

"Bromeo, oh Bromeo I love you... no homeo." Castiel sang back as he reached for Deans dark sandy hair. He smiled when he felt dean calm down after he ran his hands through it. "we did a nice job didn't we Cassie?" Dean hummed as castiel ran his hands through his hair. Cas only nodded in response as he glanced at the slightly visible door from behind the blankets.

there was a bitter silence as cas played with deans hair. no one really talked. only the faint breaths of the boys where heard, and they where faint. Everything was so calm, almost like they where not even present.

The small gus of wind from the small fan passed castiel once in a while, causing him to shiver. Dean noticed castiels hand shake as he played with his hair. "You cold?" He mumbled looking up at castiel softly.

Cas nodded with a smile as he reached for the fan and turned it off. Dean sat up for a while until cas returned to his laying position. "What time is it?" Dean yawned curling under castiels embrace.

10:23

"About ten.." Cas yawned back holding onto deans side tighter. "Im tired.. Can we sleep in this fort?" Dean asked looking up into Castiels gaze. Cas nodded as he felt a smile grow across his face. "You can, im staying up because im your night guard." He spoke softly as he got up to exit the fort. "Cas come on.." Dean groaned throwing his head back into the massive pile of pillows behind him.

Castiel flicked off the lights, sending complete darkness into the room. "Light please." He told dean as he made his way back to the quiet fort. Seconds later a small christmas lights brightened the inside of the fort, making cas smile. "Hey my idea worked eh?" He chuckled crawling into the tent, then to dean.

"Yeah yeah whatever don't change the topic.." Dean snapped pulling Castiels arm to him, bringing his body to his. "What topic?" Cas muttered into deans shirt. "Sleep topic." Dean replied lowering the brightness of the lights. "Oh yeah.. You sleep and i stay up to watch you." Cas replied back, raising his head to face his friend. "Cas.. 4 hours at most, come on!" Dean argued bring his hand to cover Castiels eyes.

Cas wined pulling deans hand away from his vision. "No you sleep now." He muttered blocking deans vision with his own hands. "Hey hey hands off my face, i don't want acne." Dean complained as he struggled to get castiels hands off. "What are you talking about de? you already have acne!" Cas laughed, making dean scoff.

"I only have ONE!" De complained. "Yeah one-hundred." Cas chuckled as he was shoved away from a gasping dean. "I DO NOT!" "Whatever just go to sleep you baby." Cas sighed throwing at pillow at deans face.

Dean blocked it and smirked. "Oh you wanna play games huh?" He challenged picking up another pillow, throwing it at Castiels stomach. "..My food baby is dead now..bleh." Cas groaned smiling as he threw the same pillow back at dean. "Your a jerk." Dean grinned as he threw the pillow behind him. "Your an ass..butt." Cas stuttered out in defense.

Dean laughed as he extended his arms out. "Come ere you loser." He smiled as castiel crawled back over to him, laying inside deans wrapped arms. "Goodnight cas." He hummed holding onto castiel tightly. "Sleep tight dean."

_________

IM THE WORST EVER

IM SORRY FOR NO UPDATES