✧ night thirteen ✧

play the song please, its one of my favorites <3

Dean

I held Castiel in my arms carefully as i brought him to the bed, a small smile on my lips as he rested his head against my neck.

I placed him down gently as i towered over him, lips curling into a smirk as i placed myself against his hips. "Are you sure about this?" I asked again as i leaned over him, starting deeply into his blue eyes. "I said take me, and i meant it.." He hummed as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders with a reassuring smile.

I brought my hands up to his cheeks like before, kissing him passionately as i rubbed small circles on his skin. "I love you Cas." I mumbled against his lips as i felt him stream his fingers through my hair, tugging slightly at the nape. "I love you too Dean, i always have." He sighed and parted my lips slightly as he tilted his head.

I felt his chest rise and fall rapidly as things started to heat up, his legs starting to wrap around me as i trailed my hands down his shirt. I fumbled with the end of the fabric as i kissed down his jaw, earning a small grunt him response. "Take it off.." He murmured placing his hand on top of mine as he helped take his own shirt off, leaving him exposed against me.

"You still look amazing.." I smiled running my hands down his tanned skin, his back arching at the touch. "I b-bet you do too." He gasped pulling at the hem of my shirt teasingly. "Wanna find out?" I laughed sitting up slightly. "Oh god yes."

I slowly took of my shirt, the cold air hitting my skin as i saw Cas nod in approval slowly, his eyebrows raised. "Yep, Still look good" he chuckled pulling me back down to eye level, his hands rested upon my hips as i started to kiss against his jaw once again.

I trailed down his neck, sucking a row of marks down his shoulder, each one earning a gasp or whine. "Amazing." I muttered bitting at his bruised skin before i pulled back to admire my work. "My turn." Cas growled, pulling me down as he turned us over, his body straddling me this time as he kissed along my neck.

I felt his bites and kisses go all the way up to my ear, his breath warm against my skin. "I missed this." He whispered pulling at my lobe slightly as he continued to create deep marks to match his. "I missed you." I gasped wrapping my arms around him as he hummed into my neck.

It was only hours ago when i was with Dallas, and I'm glad Cas didn't bring up the mistakes he left on my skin. I knew he was kissing over them, the way he bit harder in the same spots Dallas made; his grip would tighten every time he reached a bruise that wasn't by him.

What i did with Dallas was a mistake, but this wasn't. This feels right, this feels needed, and I'm glad Cas came back or else i would be in bed with someone who i didn't even know. I would of woken up with a stranger in my arms rather than the man i love, and thats what scared me.

I want to wake up with Cas and all his marks on me, i want to feel his lips against mine, i want to feel his love tomorrow morning, and i finally can.

Castiel pulled me out of my thoughts, his bright eyes fixed on mine as i realized i wasn't moving. "Are you okay?" He hummed rubbing my cheek with his thumb as i nodded my head slightly. "Y-yeah.. Just lost in my thoughts.." I smiled faintly as i kissed him again before i flipping our positions. "Now where were we?"

Cas stiffed a laugh as i started at his neck again, the vibrations from his throat running against my lips. I smiled and continued to kiss down his chest, earning a soft gasp in return as i felt fingers pull at my hair. He muttered something as i trailed down to his hipbones, sucking a mark as i looked up at my beautiful boyfriend. "You still want this?" I asked bringing my face to his, my concern getting the best of me.