:::CHAPTER 3:::

:::Roc's pov::: 

Yes!!! I am with her.

Breathing the same air.

Sitting right next to her.

"So. Roc where do you live?" She asked. "I live in south central." I answered.

"You do to?" She said. " I live on Bicker street", She said.

"I live on Warfield street"

We came to a red light.

"T-Thanks for sticking up for me back there", I said.

"No problem. I can't watch somebody get jumped in front of me. And plus you seem cool. I don't really know why people mess with you." She said.

"I know right. I have to wear the same stuff because I struggle.Ya know"

I didn't want to get into much detail.

Man she so nice and beautiful. I want her now. She drove to Warfield street.

:::Lexi's pov::: 

I drove down Warfield street.

"Ok stop" Roc coed.

I stopped at a house that was kinda worn out. It had people on the front porch smoking weed. And hoes on their laps.

"Thanks for the ride Lexi".

"No problem" I hesitated to say observing his surroundings.

This boy really has a story behind him. And then he gets bullied. I stood their for a minute and drove off. Well me and him basically have a similar lifestyle. I get sexually abused and harresed by mom's boyfried Richard. He tries to make me give him head. But I bite it everytime. And he punches or slaps me. I've never let him take my virginity. No thats precious to me. Im waiting.

I pulled up in the drive way. And got out the car and walked inside.

"Hey thick bitch" Richard said. I scoffed at him. And walked upstairs to my room. My phone was blown up by Ray. I read the messages. He says i was a pussy bitch cause I left him. Why do I go out with him? I kind of always had a crush on Roc. But I kept it a secret. If i told Ray, he would kill him or something. Roc is so sweet. And nice. Why do people bully him?? I want to help him. I stripped my clothes off and layer down on my bed. I got on my instagram "Tupac_gaaang" and had my notifications blown up. I exited out of it and called ray.

Ray- BOUT TIME!!!

- Nigga if yo ass don't shut the fuck up. Why are you guys so mean to Roc???

-Cause that nigga tryna holla at my girl. And if i see you with him. Ima slice and dice his ass!!!

- You aint gonna do sshhhhhiiiiiiitttt *kevin hart voice *

- Bitch try me

- Who thefuck you calling a bitch.

- Im just playing babay.

I thought for a second. I didn't want to crush his feelings but here goes something.

- Ray?

- What

- I don't think this relationship is gonna work out between us.

There was a silence on the phone.

- So your breaking up with me??

- Well...yes. I don't want to date a bully.

- Ok bye bitch. Thats why I had another hoe anyways

- Wait so you playing me the whole time??

- Fuck yea. You mad? You never gave up that pussy. Bye

He hanged up the phone. I was in shock. I layed down and thought bout what just happened. I slowly drifted to sleep

:::Roc's pov::: 

I was in the kitchen helping my mom cook in the kitchen. Her hair was all messed up. Her clothes we old. She wasn't the best mom ever. But she was my everything.

"Whatcha cooking Keri?" Tavious came in and asked.

"Im making some chicken fajitas" My mom answered.

She always had a frightening tone in her voice. He abuses us if he didn't get his way.

"Oh hey Santo."

I just had a blank faze in my tone saying hi to him.

My mother flashed me a look that looked like don't have an attitude with him look as Tavious gave me a stank face.

"I got the rest of this baby, Go do your homework." My mom said.

I nodded and walked past Tavion and went to our room. I took off my clothes and put on some basketball shorts. With no shirt. I looked in the mirror at my abs and muscles. What girl doesn't want this? I questioned myself. Then I looked at my glasses. And took them off and saw my natural beauty. But you can't see nun of this when I have my overalls and my long sleeve shirt on. I grabbed my dirty clothes and walked to the laundry room ,put me and my mom's load in the wash and headed back upstairs. Then I stopped in my tracks and ran back downstairs.

"LET GO OF ME YOUR PEICE OF SHIT!!!!!" Keri shouted.

"WHO THE FUCK IS YOU TALKING TO???" Tavious exclaimed.

I ran down the stairs and saw my mom get punched and slapped. As she fell to the ground crying into a ball. I ran in their and punched Tavion. He flew back. And then looked at me. I helped my mother up. He kicked my and I fell to the ground. I ached in pain.

"GO TO YALL BEDROOM!!! IM TIRED OF SEEING YALL BITCH ASSES" He shouted at us.

Me and my mom went upstairs to our room. She started crying.

As we made it up to our bedroom

"Baby, I want you to stay in school. And get your education ok? I love you so much!! Don't forget that." She said in a crying tone.

As much it hurts to see my mom like this. I wanted to kill Tavious. My mother wouldn't want me going to jail. She said she'd hate to see me end up like my father. And I.Will find the person who snitched on him.

Trust me. I will.