:::Chapter 19:::

:::?? pov:::

Always having to do shit myself eh?  Can't trust none of my main niggas anymore, they just turn on me.

I sped to my son's house and banged on the door really hard.

I was livid right now and this shit don't cut it.

"Where are they?" I growled.

"Dad I think you should just give up on this plan! You can not change the past just because it didn't go your way!" He shouted back at me.

"Lil boy... if you don't tell me where they are at, I will kill you also. Is that understood?"

I looked back at him. He was lost for words.

"Fine. Kill me then. It'll show how much of a stubborn asshole you are."

I rethought it over.

Killing my own flesh and blood?

He stared at me with determination in his eyes. I could see that he gets it from me.

"Kill yourself dad." He finally said.

I stood in shock.

Did he really mean that?

"Wait what?" I asked again.

"I said kill yourself." He said in a dark and demanding tone.

I stared in disbelief. My heart felt kinda cracked. I put on an infuriated face to hide it and stormed out the house.

Wondering and debating about what he said to me... I mean for the past years I have put everybody through hell.

Damn I regret it now. I got the devil and a angel on my shoulders nagging at each other back and forth. I can't escape my thoughts!

Doing good seems like the wrong thing to do and doing bad seems like the right thing to do.

What the hell is wrong with me?

:::Ray's pov:::

I looked around my hospital room. How everything was white and clean. The small tv on the wall to the machines in the corner that beeped from time to time.  How a curtain that wasn't pulled forward yet was between us.

I saw my body resting there next to Lexi's. She was taking her medicine and talking to D'Z. She looked like she was about to cry the more and more he talked to her. She looked over at my body and rubbed my hand, expecting to get a reaction out of me.

I felt really bad for what I have done to her in the past. I wish I could change everything and have her back to my side. But Roc keeps getting in the way she was my girlfriend first!

A tear left my eye.

I didn't want to work for my dad's friend anymore! I actually didn't want to in the first place!

I honestly don't know why my dad forced me to anyways.

I saw Prod walk in with a teddy bear and balloons. He looked as if he has been crying a little too much.

"What all happened?" He cried sitting down.

I watched as Lexi explain everything again to Prod.

"I understand that Ray played you, but Roc not caring that you got into a car accident? That doesn't seem like him!" Prod cooed rubbing his head.

"Zavion said that that one of his hoes spazzed his drink. M, I didn't even think he would have any." She cried into her pillow.

I know who spazzed his drink.

Zonnique...

She look like the type to do it...

-What do you think Lexi is going to do when she finds out about Zonnique?

+5 reads and comments