:::Chapter 21:::

:::Roc's pov:::

I let Lexi lay in my arms as we watched  Paranormal activity. She cringed and hid her face on all of the scary parts.

"Scary cat!!" I chuckled sitting up a little.

"No I'm not nigga." She giggled slapping my arm.

"Aye…"

"B." She giggled.

"Forreal though."

"What?"

"You know I love you right?"

She glanced at me and smiled. I eyed her, realizing how her West African and Jamaican roots showed. Her Big lips and nose to her perfectly plumped body. How her stomach wasn't all the way flat and her big waist and thighs that led to her juicy booty. How her dark carmel skin and complextion  complimented her natural beauty.

And she is all mine.

I crashed  my lips into hers making it irresistible  for her to break it up.

I felt her moans vibrate in my mouth while we tongue kissed. I inched my hand down her  gym shorts. I felt her get uncomfortable easily by the way she jumped and nudged me off of her.

"What, you ain't ready for the D?"

"Shut up. I'm just…"

"You just what?" I  asked kissing her neck.

"I'm just… Augghh." She moaned as I felt her body relax.

"Take em' off." I demanded tugging on her underwear.

She stared in my eyes with seduction and lust. And mouthed to me "It's all yours".

I smiled and watched her strip her shorts and panties off.  She bit  her lip seductively  and stood up, shoving me off  her.