:::Chapter 21:::

7 days later

Lexi was released from the hospital but would mope everywhere she went. Ray finally came out of a coma and is now more silent than ever. Things have been really weird around the house lately.  D'Z was depressed that he lost his first child.

Roc on the other hand, was the only one enjoying this. He was happy Lexi lost her child because he only wanted her to have his children. Nobody else's.

But what he didn't know that he had another child on the way by his sidelineMelony. She 3 and a half  month's pregnant and  was also struggling with an abusive father at home. Her father was a very strict man that stuck true to his words. And when he gets angry he either takes it out on his wife or Melony.

"You dilibertly disobeyed me!" Her father barked towering over her as she sat on the couch. "You are a disgrace to this family, you know we strictly go by our religion, but no you went against it. You are a young lady, a pastor's daughter to be exact. You're supposed to represent a young woman to the public. Now, you make me and your mother look like bad parents who let their daughter go around sleeping with young men!!"

"Daddy I'm sorry damn it!!" Melony shouted as she cried her eyes out.

Her dad's eyes widened as an unexpected slap went across her face.

"Little girl don't you EVER cuss at me!!" He growled.

"Johnathan, I think you need to calm down-"  Melony's mother caressed her husband.

"Don't tell me what to do woman!!!" He demanded pushing her into a wall.

"MOM!!" Melony cried running to her.

"Johnathan, your acting like you didn't do the same thing with me when we were young!!" Her mom snapped.

"Yea, atleast you knew your baby daddy and last time I checked she doesn't."

"Actually I think I do…" Melony choked up.

"Oh really? Well go find and move in with him, because you're not staying here!" He exclaimed as Melony and her mom's faces went into shock.

"You are not going to kick our child out. Hey, I get a say in this too!!" Her mom yelled standing up.

"Shut up Clarise!! She is 16 about to turn 17, she needs to learn!!"

"Kicking her out isn't going to make her learn, its gonna make her feel unwanted and how her fathe is a selfish, self-rightious, stubborn cold-hearted bitch that only cares about his image!!!!"

Melony couldn't take this anymore, she sped upstairs grabbed a large purse and packed some life surviving things in it, then ran back downstairs to the living room.

"Stop!! Stop!!! Both of you!!" Her parents stopped and went into shock seeing the large purse in her hand. "I'm leaving because I can't take this anymore!!"

Her mother was going to say something but instead ran into her and cried hugging her tighter.

"I think it's for the better. " She whispered into her ear sniffing.

"I love you mom, but good bye."

"Bye Honey."

Melony took one last look at her dad, slipped on her shoes, then ran off.

Not knowing where to go...

I know this is short.. . Yall live

+5 votes and reads