:::Chapter 15:::

:::Ray pov:::

Its been 2 weeks now since Roc left, and I know where he's at too.

In Las Vegas...

We both have the same navigation system.

He's there to see Lexi, I know them boys she on a gang with because one of them niggas is my cousin.

D'Z

I been known where's she been at the whole time!! But I kept it a secret from Roc.

Deep down inside

I still love her, too.

I pace around the kitchen debating in my head if I should go to Las Vegas or not.

Matter of fact...

I am.

So my boss won't be on my ass anymore about killing them.

Life would be at perfect peace.

No more threats from anybody... The reason why I didn't kill Roc yet is because he became a brother to me.

I filled up my gas tank as I felt manicured finger nails crawl up my shoulder. I turn around in disturbance seeing my lovely ex, well hoe, Zonnique.

"Hey ray." She said in a seducing tone.

"Hello mothafucka." I replied bluntly.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Are you still mad about that situation still???" She spat.

"Yes, I'm still maad at you!!"

"Ray." She paused. "Okay I'm sorry for using you. I didn't mean for you to go bankrupt!!"

"You used up my damn credit card making me go broke Zonnique!! Leaving no money in the bank for me!! And on top of that, the baby wasn't even my child!! But you didn't care!!" I giggled in anger.

"Look Ray, I'm so sorry though-" She cried.

"Sorry doesn't mean you send your child to D.C.F.S   because you didn't want to change your thotty ways. Sorry doesn't mean you lie to me, to spend up my money and use it all for yourself!! You ain't sorry Zonnique!"

She bawled in her hands, but I couldn't really care. She despitefully used me!! Ga' damn what did I see in her??

I remember that day we met at the prom... Her boyfriend had dumped her. And she had looked so depressed about it.

That day...

I walked in the gym seeing colorful lights flicker everywhere, girls twerking on guys, the dj jamming, and the food table. I walked over there getting a drink. I chugged it down but something  caught my attention seeing a girl standing on a wall crying. I walked over to her, trying my best to comfort her.

From that day forward we always talked and chatted and sooner or later we became more than friends.

Turns out she was a down right hoe ,that lied ,and cheated on me. No wonder why her first boyfriend left her.

I hated her after that

I'm just trying to figure out why is she in my life again.

"Ray, please forgive me!?" She pleaded. I looked at her in disgust, Lord knows how many diseases could be flowing through her.

"Look Nique, I do not want you in my life at all!! You should have thought off that before you let all them niggas hit and run through yo' pussy, while you were with me!!" I exclaimed.

"Ray, what can I do... to just at least be in your life again?" She asked.

I got tired of her pleading, hopped in my car and drove off.

:::Zonnique's pov:::

He drove off without answering my question. I would honestly change for him though!! I started up my car and decided to follow him. He came to a red light, so I hid behind him. This isn't his way home, I realized. Wherever he was going I was going to follow him.

Shit is about to get serious... hehehe. I know this chapter is short but school is stressful bruh.