:::Chapter 14:::

I punched a hole in the wall and threw everything around. I was get so filled with fury till the point I wanted to kill somebody.

And I think I know just who...

I walked past the living room seeing Ray back on the couch. I walked to the kitchen and got a knife trudging back to the living room, standing in front of the tv.

"Move nigga, damn!!"

I held my knife to neck as he stared at me with shock.

"C-Chre-Santo..." He cried.

"I want answers and I want you to tell me everything or I'll slice and dice yo' ass."

"Ok, OK, okay!! Just please sit down and talk it out with me."

"Aight, talk."

"Ok, the crazy man that abducted you and Lexi, is Princeton's dad. He was in  love with your mom. But..."

"But what??" I questioned.

"He killed her."

Lord knows how much anger built up inside of me while I tried to keep my composure as a tear fell from my eye.

"He sent Lexi's dad to snitch on you and that's how he got the electric chair. All of our parents was cool back then. I don't know what happened now."

I cried silently as Ray comforted me. Lord why me?

I wanna just die and never come back.

"You gonna be alright man?"

"Yea." I replied wiping my tear, logging into instagram. Seeing all this stuff about the Las Vegas casino shooting. This must be something serious. I searched it up on google to get more info, glancing at what popped up as I picture caught my eye. I clicked on it and zoomed in.

This girl looks so familiar...

O my god

It's Lexi

I found her!!

"I'm out." I said breaking the silence.

"Where  you headin'?" Ray asked looking up.

"I'll be back." I replied bluntly.

I grabbed my wallet, put on my shoes, grabbed me keys and hopped into the car. I place the directions to las Vegas in my navigation system and got on my way.

:::Lexi's pov:::

Hours and hours passed

I sat their and thinked about where I'm at, how I might spend the next 20 or 30 years or so.

My trial is next week, I just have to pray over this. I feel so stupid and overwhelmed!! I had killed my dad's friends, lied to him about it, got caught and UGHH!!! I hate my life right now. I'm pregnant with Zavion's baby and on top of that,

HE DIDN'T GET CAUGHT!!

I sat in my cell stressing...

Just thinking about to much...

"Hey kid. What you in here for?" A girl who looked Blasian asked.

I let out a loud sigh putting my attention on her.

"For that Las Vegas shooting." I mumbled.

She had her mouth open in shock.

"Damn!! You a gee though." She laughed as she dapped me.