:::CHAPTER 6:::

:::Lexi's pov::: 

I woke up from my alarm clock, and went in the bathroom, took a shower, and brushed my teeth. My normal hygiene routine.

I walked to my closet and dried myself off, put on a Victoria secret underwear set, then a casual outfit on.

I made my way downstairs.

"Aye big boody judy bitch" Richard said as he slapped my ass.

"QUIT TOUCHING ME RICHARD!!!" I shouted.

I felt a slap across my face. As I fell to the ground in pain.

"SHUT YO ASS UP!!!!"

:::Roc's pov::: 

I ran downstairs seeing Lexi on the floor in a ball, and a man that was yelling at her. It must be her step dad.

I ran up to him and punched him. And he fell and held his face.

"WHO THE FUCK IS YOU???" He shouted at me.

"YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE" I shouted back.

I grabbed my basketball shorts and a white tank shirt from upstairs and kissed my mom goodbye. She was still sleep. I changed real quick and ran back downstairs. And saw her step dad still on the floor holding his face. And grabbed Lexi's arm and ran outside to the bus stop.

"Thanks." She said shyly

"Nobody finna lay a hand on my nigga."

I didn't want to say baby. It might freak her out 

I looked to her and she smiled. The bus came from around the corner, back to nerdy me. The bus stopped in front of us. We stepped on the as people stared in confusion. I sat down in the front seat, and she sat next to me.

"THIS NIGGA FINALLY FOUND SOMETHING ELSE TO WEAR" Somebody said.

I sat listened to music to drown out the negativities.

:::???? pov::: 

I found them. I texted my boss.

"Good. I'll send my best man to get em. You meet me at home at 12:00 pm iight"

"iight"

We arrived at the school. I loaded my gun, and walked in from the side doors. I hid behind the lockers and watched them walk in. I really hated the fact that he took my girl. But she was a cold hearted bitch. They walked off to their classes.

Now is my move.

:::Lexi's pov::: 

I headed to my locker and grabbed my things, and got greeted by some girls. I waved back, and attempted to make it 1st class but I got snatched by somebody with full force.

He covered my mouth, and put me in a headlock and dragged me outside from the side door, then threw me in a white van with no windows.

Was I going to get raped??

That's what usually happens in these vans!!

"SIT YO ASS HERE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" He shouted at me as another man put a gun to my head.

I was scared.

Why me?

What did I do?

"Awwww she's a cutie." A man said as he put duct tape around my mouth. As another man tied my ankles and hands together.  

:::Roc's pov::: 

It was 4th period and I can't find Lexi anywhere. I searched everywhere but I couldn't find her. But I stopped in the hallway and stood there thinking, looking out the window, when I felt a cold object on my temple.

" Shut the fuck and do what I say!!" He had a deep voice and he pushed me down, and tied my hands behind my back.

"GET UP!!!" I obeyed and walked with him. I was scared out of my wits.

Who and why went threw my head.

And he grabbed my arm and yanked me to the side doors and pushed me outside.

I fumbled a lil bit, as he grabbed my arm again. But I yanked away and started running.

But it was no use.

I heard somebody yelling. Then I felt more than one person on top of me. Then falling to the ground.

Then I saw two men with scarfs over their faces walking to a white van. They opened it and threw me in it. I saw a few men in there. And a mini computer and some wires. Then I look to my left seeing my baby.

Lexi

Even though we didn't go out. I always had so strong feelings for her.

She was tied up and had duct tape over her mouth. And tears strolling down her face. As a man held a gun to her head. I felt a cold object against my head, and a clacking sound behind me.

"Yo ass better shut the hell up fo' I blow yo head off."

I sat still.

Scared thinking who is responsible for this?

Why do they have my future baby like this?

Its time to stop being a wimp. Time to put this thug side of me in action. I really don't know why I be so quiet at school...but at home a nortorious thug? I guess its my shyness and my mental illness.

The man who put me in the van got into the driver's seat and sped off.

Why are we getting kidnapped?

Where are we going?

Why us?

*Hey guys this the my first story!!! I hope yall like it so far. Im trying to do my best!!! Ok... Pwease leave some comments and votes. I wanna know what yall think bout it*