:::CHAPTER 7:::

I sat there in terror. But I was going to do something drastic. I began to view the man who had the gun to my head from the corner of my eye. Then I grabbed the gun out of his hand and threw it, and punched him in the stomach.

As he fell to the ground in agony. Another man came from behind, choked, pinned me to the floor of the van, and slapped the back of my head. I bit my lip to stop my ease to scream. I heard Lexi scream through thevrag around her mouth. Then the van came to an unexspected stop. Making everyone jerk forward.

"NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK" One of the men said.

"MY BAD DAMN" The other man driving shouted back.

I looked up and we were in the woods. Then I saw a house that actually looked kinda nice.

One of the men men untied Lexi as turned to head to her quickly, as she was crying "Lord help me".

"Get yall asses out".

We both got out the car, then some man grabbed my arm like a police officer and  another as they held Lexi by her hair.

I grew furious.

I really have feelings for this girl that I can't explain.

We all entered the house. It really wasn't different then home back in South Central. I saw hoes, drug dealers, weed smokers, etc. As they walked us to the "living room"  I saw a big chair's  back turned on me. As a 2 half naked women where on each side dancing and twerking.

"Yall did good. Now Gone" The man in the chair said.

He had a really deep voice.

"I know you probably don't even remember me Chresanto".

I grew terrified.

How did he know my name?

"And your lil friend. She's a lil thick cutie. I could sell her one day".

Lexi looked to me in shock. She had fear in her eyes.

"I know your daddy Chresanto. With his backstabbing ass".

I grew enraged.

I hate when people talk bout my parents, especially my dad. The mysterious man got up out of the chair and approached us. I didn't recognize him at all.

Who was this man? Why does he want us?

"What do yo ass want with us"?? I spoken with anger in my voice.

The man gave me the "who the hell are you talking to look" and grabbed my shirt and banged me into the door with force.

I heard Lexi scream.

He was waaay too much stronger than me so I did not stand a chance.

"Look here mothafucka". He looked into my eyes with fierce. "Im suppose to be yo daddy. I was suppose to marry yo mama. Im phycotic and you don't want to get on my bad side, aight."

I looked dead into his eyes as he dropped me down. I stumbled myself and looked to Lexi as he was making his way towards her.

"Getcho ass up and come with me." He made his way to the stairs. "RAY AND CRAIG!!"

Ray and Craig came downstairs. I grew in shock as Lexi held her mouth in dismay.

"Watch him while I deal with her". He looked at Lexi and smirked.

Ray mean mugged her, and turned to me and looked got even more angrier.

Him and Craig made there way towards me.

"Don't beat him up now". The mysterious man semi shouted.

Ray and Craig scoffed and eyed me.

"I really do hate you". Ray hissed

"Feel the same bout you". I replied back as he mean mugged me. He had anger and fierceness in his eyes. "To bad you on my bad side". He semi-shouted.

A loud scream interrupted our convo. This scream sounded so familiar. My instincts kicked in realizing that it was Lexi. I grew infuriated inside but not showing my emotions.

:::Lexi's pov:::

I screamed for help as I was getting raped by a man I hardly knew. Matter of fact didn't even know at all. I wanted to cherish my virginity for a man that would love me forever. Not a man that is going to hit and run.

"PLL-EEASSEE STOO-PPP"!!! I cried and shouted.

At this moment I just wanted Chresanto to save me.

"CHO ASS UP"!!! He shouted as he punched me.

I felt blood running out of my nose, I couldn't wipe it because my hands and legs were tied to the bed. This man was sick. I wanted to evaporate right now, just leave. A few minutes later he untied me and forced me to ride him with a gun to my head, I obeyed as tears fell from my eyes. After 3 or 5 minutes or so he threw me off him as I fell to the floor.

"Shut the hell up" he said rolling a blunt and taking a puff from it. "You be a good girl and I'll sell you to an non abusive owner." When he said that I scattered for my closes thinking bout what he just said.

Im going to be selled?

Jesus why me?

I questioned and thought to myself. I remembered that he wouldn't put all this in my life if I couldn't get through it.

:::Chresanto's pov:::

I was threw into a basement and tied to a chair and so shocked to what was in front of me.

Why was all I questioned myself about. Couldn't believe what was in front of me as tears fell from my eyes.