:::CHPATER 5:::

I stood there in fear and shock. I grabbed my mom hand and darted towards the back door. We ran between houses and back yards. Till we reached our destination.

Lexi's House

I banged on the door. And Lexi answered. I rushed past her with my mom and shut the door tight and locked it.

"Oh my gosh Roc, what happened???"

She asked as my mom and I tried to regain our breath.

"Some random nigga tried to rob us." I breathed heavily from running. She lead us in as my mom plopped down on the couch. Then a woman who looked similiar and an older version of Lexi came downstairs.

"Lexi whats going on?" She tightened her robe, and looked so serious and concerned.

"Mom somebody tried to rob my friend!!!"

Lexi's mom was in shock.

"Well you can stay with us as long as you need.But I have to go to work at 6:30am tomorrow and no funny business. My husband is at work. He'll be here in the morning. But Lexi show them the guest room."

:::Lexi's pov:::

I nodded and led them upstairs to our guest room. Mrs.Keri ran to the bed and laid down.

"This bed is so nice!!! I haven't slept on these in years." Keri said as she got comfortable.

"I'll see if my mom has some clothes you can wear and we'll take your shopping Mrs.Keri."

"Your such a sweetheart. Thank you."

I walked out of my room. And took off my housecoat. I had a white spaghetti strap shirt. And some short exercise shorts that was blue. And plopped down in bed. Regrouping the fact that my crush is in my house.

I played some Kstylis- Let me see you work and started twerking. I did a handstand and made my ass clap. I heard a lil creak in the door. I stopped then ran to the door seeing Roc staring in amazement.

" O my gosh Roc are you spying on me??"

"Noooo. " He smooched his lips at me turning me on. I rolled my eyes, letting him in. I put my robe back on and turned down the music.

"Has anyone tell you how beautiful you are?"

"My mother and dickriders on instagram yes"

"What did ray always call you?"

"..... Sexy." I hesitated to say.

" Your too beautiful for that"

I stared at him in disbelief. He must really love me. But I didn't want to rush anything.

"You finna twerk for daddy?"

"What you just say to me?" I gave him a what the fuck look, as he smirked.

He took off his shirt leaving him in basketball shorts and some old version jordans. I never realized how sexy he was. His plump soft lips,his front and back muscles, as they flexed everytime he moved, his abs. He was perf!! I was getting turned on. But I didn't show it. He looked at me.

"What you looking at" He said with an playful attitude.

"Trying to figure it out" I shot back to him.

A long silence came in between us

"Roc?"

"What?"

"You get bullied in school, but have these big.....strong.....muscles. Why don't you swing on Ray or anybody? "

"Cause Babygirl, Im not at school to fight. Im here for my e.d.u. And I believe if you do something bad, It will reflect on you. So I'll let God handle it."

"I could never picture you being such a thug." He smirked at me.

I got up and gave him a bear hug.

"Well we got school tomorrow, so im finna go to bed." He got up and left the room.

We both love each other. But were to scared to admit it.

________________________________________

:::???? pov:::

"They ran away!!! How was I supposed to get em. I don't know know where they at."

"Find them. And take them to the destination I told you bout. Then I'll take it from there."

He took a puff from his blunt, as music played in the background, fulfilling the moment. I went upstairs and got ready for school. Damn how much I hated this lifestyle.