:::CHAPTER 10:::

:::Roc's pov:::

Its been a month now since I lived with these people. They've now become my peers. I don't do the drugs often but I smoke weed or sniff cocaine every now and then. My only true friend here is Josh. I watched him play poker as I took a puff from my blunt. He's such a dick.

"Yap. I won!! Give it all to me!!" He shouted as he won his game in poker as the others scoffed.

"Ayo Roc, you wanna play man?"

"Naw, if I play I'll probably slay all yall."

Everybody ooed in shock. I chuckled and continued smoking. Then something caught my eye, I saw the person I hated walked in, Darious. He is a pussy and thinks that he's better than everybody. He makes jokes about me and my momma. Josh and I don't like him at all, he makes almost everybody obey him. I scoffed and got up to get me something to drink. I made my way to the kitchen and drank some water and turning around to see Darious. He blocked my way, and when I tried to move he still wouldn't budge.

"Look man, could you move?" I spat.

He shoved me into the counter. I shoved him back as he punched me in my face, giving me a black eye. I kneeled him in the stomach as he crouched down to the ground in pain. I Crouched down with him and banged his head against the floor. He grew more strength and pushed me off as everybody started to come around. Josh pulled me off and held me back as Darious's peers held him back.

"YOU FINNA REGRET THIS!!" Darious screamed as he went upstairs.

"YOU THOUGHT MOTHAFUCKA!!!" I shouted up the stairs and made my way to my bedroom. I swear that was the last straw, I'm getting out of here.

Hours passed as everyone was asleep. I tip toed out my room, making it to the back door of the kitchen. I opened it as it made a slightly loud creek and exited out the house.

I walked...

And walked...

And walked... the streets of Compton. Until I made it to the freeway. Across and over bridge was a downtown that never sleeps. I crossed the intersection seeing a poor old man. I wished I could help him, but I was poor myself. I walked across the bridge over the river, being greeted by city lights and people. I walked passed stores and shopping outlets and outside restaurants. Something to compliment this scenery is if I had Lexi with me. Damn I miss her so much.

:::Lexi's pov:::

Here I am, staring at the mirror viewing all my bruises and scars Marc brought upon me. He uses me more of a punchbag than a hoe. Actually, ever since I've been here I've only had sex like 3 times. But when he's drunk, angered, or just irritated he abuses me!! Like I'm the thing to take all his anger out on. Now I'm crying my eyes out. The door busted open with an angry Marc.

"You still not obeying me??" He semi-shouted as he shoved me into the wall."Huh Lexi?!" 

I couldn't take it anymore. I pimp slapped him as he grew furious. Then I kicked him in any man's weak spot, his dick. He flew back and fell as I stood up.

"You know what, Get out." He whispered calmy.

"What?" I replied.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" He exclaimed.

"Where am I suppose to go?" He interupted me "JUST GET YO SLUTTY ASS ON!! I DON'T WANT YO ASS ANYMORE!!" He shouted and looked directly at me.

I grabbed my few clothes, shoes, and my purse, shoved it all in a big bag and stormed out to a south central in front of me. I saw Marc's car and dashed to it. I realized that it was unlocked.

Stupid bitch.

I hopped in putting my bag in the backseat. I turned the light on and hot wired the car. Surprisingly it turned on as I backed out the driveway and drove on.

Not knowing where I was going but I drove on...