:::Chapter 20:::

:::Lexi's pov:::

"O my goodness Sir, what all do want from me?" I pleased tearing up.

This mysterious man is back in my life again. I thought he would be in jail but no, here he is standing next to me with his son.

Princeton...

I can't believe my friend's father could be that sick of a person. I mean...

"Look Lexi... I am sorry for what my dad put you through.... but he has mental disorders okay?" He apologized

"Don't give me that bullshit." I gritted through my teeth. "My mother is dead because of him!! I have been through hell because of him!!" I shouted.

His father's looked depressed, but am I suppose to give a fuck? I did absolutely nothing to this man!! Why me?

I eyed my stomach wounds and felt on my skull tearing up a little.

I flipped over on the bed so that my back was facing them. I glared at Ray and rubbed his face. I wonder when he will get out of a coma.

Then I heard the door open and close, seeing my doctor walk in. He gave me the worst news ever!

I cried in my hands.

I didn't want to be on this earth anymore. That done it.

Why me?

:::Roc's pov:::

Shit has been really heated around this house with me and Zonnique. She won't stop talking shit and she's being an absolute slut!!

I kinda lost my temper and beated her...

She kicked me in my weak spot which agrivated me even more.

I felt like I have turned into a monster! I no longer feel like a good man anymore. Now here I am, staring at Zonnique's body as she kept aching in pain.

Now she's up against the wall crying. I tried apologizing but she kept swerving me away.

What can I do now?

"Zonnique, I am sorry! How many times do I have to tell you that? You know about my anger issues?!"

"Just shut the fuck up!!"

I felt my anger build up again inside me so I stomped out the room going to the basement.

It was a very lengthy room. The hazel colored walls to the white carpet. How the furniture complimented the everything. I plopped down on the couch thinking about my next move. I wonder if I should just leave life... I have been through too much anyways.

I gave myself a headache for over thinking...

Drifting into a deep, deep thought

"You know I love you babygirl!!" I shouted to Lexi as she stormed away from me.

I chased after her before she could make it to the stairs.

"Roc no you don't!! All the fuck you do is keep your mind on the money and fuck hoes like any basic nigga from the hood!!" She screamed.

She finally made her way upstairs as I chased after her. She ran into her room then locked it shut.

"Look baby, all the stuff you heard was a lie, aight?" I shouted. "Now could you open this door?"

"Hell no!!" She scoffed making more anger build up inside me.