:::CHAPTER 4::::

:::????.pov::: 

I just got out the mental hospital.

Me and his dad were good friends, till he got phony and stole the love of my life, and got her pregnant. I see his son all the time now, and I know who bailed his dad out. His dad is gonna pay for what he did to me. He used me. He stole the love of my life. And thats supposed to be my son. But noooo. He wanted me dead. But killed my mom and brother. He may be dead. But his son. Is going to take his pain. Im insane. Obsessed.

You motherfuckas don't know me.

:::Roc's pov::: 

We were writing bout our projects. And I dozed off again.

"Eh Roc? You just want me to come over to your house" She asked

I thought what bout Tavious would say. I wouldn't want her in their.

"What about I come to your house?" I asked.

"Noooo. My house is just....noooooo" she answered. "Here's my #" she handed a piece of a paper.

My heart raced.

"Ill hit you up" I said in my deep sexy voice.

She looked at me seductively for a good 3 seconds.

After school...

:::Ray's pov:::

I was pissed off that I broke up with Lexi. To be honest I only liked her for her ass and titts.

But she wouldn't let me hit it. She's such a goodie two shoes.

But now Im at the crib getting head from some hoe Prince invited.

"Aughhhh. Yea baby girl!! Go faster. Mm" I moaned and groaned.

"Nigga gettin him some head!!!" Prod shouted from the kitchen cooking dope.

"Wassup everybody?!? "??? said. "Ehhh boss" Everybody greeted.

"Ayo Ray do you have any new information about him?" ??? asked.

"Yeah he irks my soul and we bully him." Ray said.

"Don't hurt him that bad, boys. But yall did good enough. Just stick with me. And I'll promise I'll make it up to you. "???? said

We nodded in agreement and obeyed.

:::Roc's pov::: 

We arrived at my house and  walked inside, seeing my mom cleaning. 

"Hi mom!! This is my new friend Lexi " I said.

"Nice to meet you. He doesn't have any friends. Im very glad he has you. Oh and my name is Keri" My mom said going overboard.

"Im Lexi Mrs.Keri" Lexi stuck her hand out and shaked her hand. I rolled my eyes at my mom's behavior.

We walked upstairs to my room.

"I know its not much...but its all I got" I said shyly.

"It's ok. I understand"

I felt stupid bringing her in here.

"Roc? I think we should put this project aside for a second. And learn bout each other."

"Sure. Ladies first."

"Well my full name is Alexys Daniya Chay'Lon Evans. My real dad abused me and my mom cause he was a drug and alcohol addict. He left when I was 8. He is still alive, but I don't know know where. Now my mom lives with this gang banger, alcohol, weed,  and sex addict man. He tries to make me give him head. But I don't. He sexually harrasses me. I feel nervous around him. My mom never realizes. He blinds her basically. "