:::CHAPTER 9:::

:::Roc's pov:::

I woke up on an old wooden crusty floor, as my eyes searched where I was. I lied on the ground finding myself in not too old, but raggedy house, seeing a woman with droopy eyes and messy hair. She was smoking next to a man who looked like all his life he had to fight.

"Oh look he's awake." A man exclaimed as I stood up.

The woman smoking eyed me.

"He looks so scared." She paused.

"Hey kid, you new... so if you do what I say, we won't kill you, aight." She syuddered out.

My eyes widened at the information I was getting. What is going on?

"Where's my mom? Where's Lexi?" I semi-shouted as my voice escalated as they scrunched their eyebrows. "WHERE ARE THEY??"

"Boy, who the actual fuck is you talkin' to?"  The man shouted with a demanding voice. 

I turned around as I jumped out my skin.

"We don't know where your friends went. Some niggas I work with dropped you off here. Hahaha, you're one of us now."

A women half naked had some needles in her hand and shot them in arm as I flinched back in shock

I was just drugged again as my body started shaking. My mouth made weird noises by itself. This wasn't just any house, this was a Crack house. That mysterious man sent me here. All I wanna know is where is my momma. Where is my baby. My train of thought left when I collapsed to their floor doing weird moves. It felt like I was having some seizure but just doing weird things with my hands and legs.

A man helped me up as I wobbled with him to a room. He threw me on a bed and turned the light on as the half naked woman walked in. It was kinda hard to see her until she came closer and stripped her clothes off. My eyes widened .

"WOOOOOOO. B-BABY GIRL!! THAT ASS!!" She smiled and crawled on the bed  with me and kissed me.

"You're really sexy." She whispered in my ear. My eyes couldn't really open anymore, I felt stupid. She nibbled on my neck.

"Damn Lexi." I groaned as she looked me in my eyes. " Who's Lexi?" My eyes rolled as she flashed me a look of confusion.

"I just want to know."

"She nothin' i-mmportant." She nodded and smiled. "Thats right cause I'm whats important right?"

"Y-ea." I hustled to say.

I smacked her ass as she moaned in my ear. We started a make out seesion. I couldn't even control of what I was doing. I felt like she was controlling me. My hands crept down to her waist as I pulled her mini shorts off.

Then things got explicit

Meanwhile with Ray, Prod, and Prince

"You drop him off yet?"

"Yep, I dropped him off with Dar'ley and dem'."

"Good. They'll get rid of him. All I want is the love of my life back , and I got her."

He turned to Roc's mom tied up in a corner with bruises and scars all over face as mumbled threw duct tape.

"See had you cooperated with me, you wouldn't be like this." He whispered to her. "Now, you're my personal slave now, and you do what I say and I won't kill you."

Tears strolled down her face as she stared blankly in his eyes.

"You know Keri... Love kills..." He said as he pulled out his knife and stroked it. "I love you... but I can't let you go out in the world without me!! I want you with me, but I'll make you suffer in here. I don't know its just my mental issues and diseases that affect me. One minute I love you, then I'm beating on you. Either way your going to die in here."

Without any warning he stabbed her in her stomach turning the knife in circles. Stabbing her multiple times as she gasped for breath. Soon 30 seconds later she was gone from her body, blood drooling down from her body.

"I'm so sorry, Keri. But love kills..."