:::Chapter 18:::

:::Zonnique's pov:::

I rubbed oil on Roc's chest as he groaned. I could tell he really was liking the way I pleasured him.

Spazzing someone's drink could really do something to them. I missed Roc and his stroke game. I could be his sideline when he gets tired of Lexi.

I mean...

I never liked her like that. She would have all the boys coming to her. What does Roc see in her?

I unbuttoned his pants as he looked down at me. I slowly slid off his boxers as he grinned. I steadily teased the tip of his dick as he started groaning louder. I tried sucking my hardest as his eyes rolled in the back of his head. I began to play with his balls as he cussed under his breath. I smiled and spat on it, watching him enjoy every second of it.

"ROC!!" I heard Zavion scream running in the house.

I looked up, covering Roc's dick.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Ray and Lexi got into a accident!!" He shouted.

"Shit, who gives a fuck." We heard roc slur.

Zavion's eyes went from shock to anger.

"I spazzed his drink!! Don't get mad at him." I cooed in saving him from an ass whipping.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" He shouted in anger.

"B-because he was being stubborn and I got horny." I studdered.

"I don't have time for your bullshit. Now do yall mothafuckas wanna come to the hospital or naw?"

I thought it over but the way Ray treated me earlier, hell no.

''Hell no. Tell him I said I wish him death." I giggled as he stopped at the door and glared at me grimming eyes.

I could here the car speed off. I bet if he was in my shoes he would have probably felt the same way.