:::CHAPTER 8:::

I was crying as I saw my mom tied to wall with chains as she had tears falling from her eyes. She had bruises and scars over her upper body. I just grew furious when people messed with somebody that I love. Somebody that is really really close to me, and seeing my mom liked this, enraged me.

"I see your pissed off Chresanto." The man stated with a chuckle.

He grimmaced and looked at me dead in my eyes as shot the exact same look.

"What do you want from us?" I asked with fury in my eyes and voice.

He stepped back and licked the inside of his mouth and glanced at the ceiling laughing. I grew confused as he started crackin up.

"I don't really see whats funny. Got me and my mom tied up. What did we do?"

He started laughing real hard and fell to the floor. Fuck was wrong with this man?, I thought to myself. He stood back up and made his way to  my mom as she got scared. He cupped her face in his hands.

"You know I love you, Baby." More tears fell from her eyes. "Quit crying." He soothed.

"I didn't mean to beat you. I was just drunk. I love you to death, you know that don't you?"

My mom sat in a confusing state.

"Its aight babe." He said as he sucked her neck and nibbled her ear.

"No. I don't even know your name". My mom hesitated to say.

He backed up off her and grimaced.

"Please don't hurt me again." My mom cried.

"Aight, I'll make a deal with you. Let me and my niggas hit it, or its bye-bye your son."

My eyes widened as my mom started crying again.

"I want some pussy, and dammit Im finna get it. I fucked that lil thick bitch, yea ...uh his lil girlfriend or whatever."

He exclaimed and directed towards me.

I. Grew. So. Angry. It looked like I was possessed from the way I looked. I started breathing heavily as my leg started trembling as I balled up my fist. The man turned to me as my mom put her attention on me. 

"Awww did that make you mad, Faggot boy. You know you are just like your dad. I hated him so fuckin much for what he did to me. Hahaha ayo Rico, you got that injection ready yet?"

"Yap. Here you go boss." He handed him a needle as my mom's mouth dropped.

"NOOO NOT MY BOY." She screamed.

"He'll be fine, calm ya tits."

Without warning he injected the fluids into my arm. My world got dizzy and then got black. All could hear was screams then I was out, cold.

                                   ~

:::Lexi's pov:::  

Its been a week since I was sold to this man named Marc. He's very abusive and has sex alot with not just me, a whole lot of other women. He looks alot like Ray, I think its his dad. I mean ray came by and forced me to give him head as I obeyed, they were sitting next to each other and dapped.

"Like father, like son." How could they? I just want to leave life period. I want Roc, but he was drugged and now is somewhere. He could save me with those big muscles he has, and that deep seductive voice makes my women hood tremble. Now here I am rolling blunts for Marc and his niggas.

"Aye yall wanna hit it. " He asked directing to me.

"Naw, maybe later." Another man commenteted in.

"Gone lexi, I don't want you anymore." Marc shooed me away.

I felt so unwanted.

I made my way upstairs and showered and lied down, regrouping where I am, how I'm going to live life. I prayed for somebody to help me.

Chresanto where are you? Help me!!!

My door swung open to me seeing Ray with no shirt on with basketball shorts and a snapback.

"What do you want, Ray." I asked with anger in my voice.

"Bitch don't fuckin' cop an attitude." He semi shouted slapping me across my face. I held it in agony and pain as he just stared. "Cho ass up, hoe."

"Ray why did you let them do this to me?" I questioned.

"Cause yo ass broke my heart for some nerdy ass boy."

"Where is he?" I asked as he just sat in silence staring at the ground.

"Where is he?!?" I semi-shouted. "Rayan answer me!!"

He mean mugged me. "Ray!!"

"Look bitch I don't know!!! They drugged him somewhere and dropped him off somewhere in Compton."

My mouth dropped as I approached him slowly.

"Please ... just except my mercy and help me." I cried. He mean mugged me and pushed me hard that I flew in the wall.

"If I get some pussy". He looked me in my eyes.

Is this what the world came to? You gotta gove up your body to get something?

I snapped back into reality seeing the rayttlesnake in front of me as Ray grinned. He ripped off my bra and panties revealing my naked body and gave me that look. He shoved it in from the front making me wince and squirm.

I squealed as my eyes rolled in the back in my head. He picked me up sucking on my left tittie throwing me on the bed.

"You don't know how long I wanted to do this." He began his stroke game making me bounce up and down, gripping the sheets moaning in pleasure. "Y-y-yea. D-D-DEE-DEEPER BAE!! DAMNIT. YESSSSS." I shouted as he went deeper and faster. He stopped thrusting and put his tongue to work. My legs shook like I had a seizure, as my arms were around his neck. His tongue game was so superior.

Then I turned to the door seeing Marc standing in the doorway.

"NIGGA THATS MY BITCH!!! FUCK YOU DOING?!?" Marc shouted as Ray stopped.

"She told me she wanted me instead of you." Ray replied.

I couldn't believe it. This nigga just lied on me. Marc looked at me and walked in and punched me as I fell on the floor.

"Fuck you bitch." He stormed out.

"Ray I didn't say that and you know it."

He looked at me. "Ain't you finna help me?"

"Psh. No!!! You just a basic hoe." He laughed and walked out the room. Once again I've been played. Thats its, I am done.

Hey you guys!! Thanks for all the reads and votes!!! Its my first story. Tell me what cha think!! K bye now