:::CHAPTER 12:::

Its been 3 years since I seen Roc. I dearly do miss him. I got captured again by some thugs in Las Vegas. There all my niggas now!!! They said I have a hardcore attitude. Thats what the past did, it strengthened me. Now they teach me how shoot, kill, sell drugs and get away with it. I know its not good, but I have no other place to go. You can say Im turning into my father. Exact same things happened to him when he was my age. Only difference is I'm starting to become lezbo. I wondered what ever happened to my dad though. Now here we are, at a casino waiting for the right people to come in.

They stole our drugs and money from us. Now shit is about to get real.

The people that we were looking for came in. I looked over to my boss who had his shades on in disguise with women all over him. He looked back and nodded. I got up and flattened my black tight dress that came down to my upper thighs and put my shades own and walked to my target. He was at the bar buying a drink as I sat next him acting like I was waiting for the bartender.

"What's yo' name sexy?"

I looked over at him in disgust and rolled my eyes. Ugh! How men think they could get every girl they wanted. I stood up and motioned my gang in pursuit.

"Aw that's how it is, Babygirl? I would give you the time of yo' life!!" He chuckled smaking my ass.

To me that was a way to getting your ass whopped. If your not my boyfriend, don't touch me. I quickly grabbed his arm and threw him on the floor, stomping my right heel is chest semi-hard.

"Oh your a hard one." He laughed. "I like the view." He smirked as I threw a knife at him sharply making it into the ground next to his face as his facial expression changed. I got down to his level and sat as if I was riding him and whispered in his ear-

"Look here." I paused. "Your ass is already in enough trouble from all the shit you stole!!" With that being said I quickly emerged up as 3 gun shots came his way as everyone started to scream and run around. My other targets were leaving but my friend Dox'Zavion shot them with some of the others.

My boss grabbed me and motioned the rest of the gang to come on. We ran out tthe back making it to the black ferarri waiting us.

I stopped and grabbed the camera and threw it onto the ground as my other friend Mario stomped and crushed it. We hopped in and dapped each other.

"Girl you show do know how to seduct a nigga." Dox'Zavion implied looking at my body. I already know this nigga like me. But he can be a player.

"Boy gone!!!" I giggled back.

"You did good Babygirl." My boss also implied.

I smiled and mouthed thank you to him. Seems like this is going to be the rest of my life.

We made it back to the crib and settled inside. I went up to my bedroom and showered and got ready to go to bed. But the thing is, I'm not tired. Im 17, no one is the boss of me so I decided to go out on a night stroll.

Half an hour later, I walked back downtown looking at the casino with police and yellow tape over it. I walked by with a shocked face to act dumb founded. I even covered mouth.

Without paying attention I fell and looked up couldn't believing my eyes.

Dad?

I haven't seen him since I was little but it looked like he didn't age at all. He looked at me in disbelief and brung me into a hug.

But I didn't hug back.

"Why ain't you huggin' back ummm... Whats your name?"

I rolled my eyes.