:::Chapter 13:::

What just happened? I stared in the mirror wiping my eyes regrouping on what I just experienced, what I just saw. How I murdered my dad's friends and getting away from it. How my dad's gang... were the ones who stole from us. My train of thoughts were interrupted when Dox'Zavion came in room.

With his muscular toned body and a gold chain, completed with a snap back. How he turns me on so much, but he's a player. My mind will forever be set on Roc.

If I find him

"What do you want Dox'Zavion?" I questioned with attitude.

"Nothing, I just gonna ask you something."

"What is it?" I stop rolling my hair up turning my attention on him.

"Well, Lexi... you know how long we've been knowing each other and... I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go out?"

I gave him one of best stank faces ever. Who does he think he is? As many girls I've seen him play? Hell no. Momma always said the body of a boy is his charm, his heart determines who really is.

"Boy naw." I rolled my eyes.

"Why the fuck not?!?" He asked.

"Cause Zavion, your a player and you know it. I don't even wanna start on how many girls you fucked and ducked. And I damn well ain't finna' be one." I justified.

I looked back over to him as he was getting ready to cry. As long as I've known Zavion, he NEVER cried over a girl. He must be serious. Should I though? I mean this is so new to me. He stood next me with the saddest face ever. Could it be a trick? Should I try him?

"Lexi, I've had the longest crush on you for 3 years now!! I love you." He semi-shouted with tears coming his face as he got on his knees.

I looked to the ceiling poking my tongue in my left cheek and acted quickly. I grabbed the knife out of my purse putting it to his neck as he attempted to fight back.

"Look Zavion." I seducted inching my leg across his waist. "Your a very sexy boy... but you should have thought of that before you played all those girls."

"Lexi!! I would change for you!! Just for you!!" He paused and cried more. "What do I have to do to get you to believe me?"

A person like me doesn't believe in change a lot. If you want to change for me, its gonna take some time and I have to see it to believe it. Its just the way I am. I took the knife away from his neck.

"Lord knows how many diseases you could have and who your truly are inside." I said in a fierce tone backing off of him.

:::??? pov:::

"So have you found Lexi yet?" I asked.

"No boss, she disappeared!! I mean I woke up and my car wasn't there anymore."

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KEEP HER DAMNIT!!" I shouted with anger. How could my best man loose her? I remember when her mom and Keri were bestfriends in school and how me, Roc's, Lexi's, Ray's, and Prod's dad was cool. Till that day...

-Flashback-

"Aye man who yall going to the prom with?" Roc's dad asked.

"Man, I don't know but I'm am in love with Keri bruh.'' I replied.

Roc's dad looked at me as I said I was gonna blow up the world.

"Yea Tona got that ass though!!" Rayan's dad implied.

"Uh uh. Keri is mine." Roc's dad said with no hesitation.

"On God, I could get her if I wanted to!!" I shouted as attention turned on me.