Not now...

Chapter Thirty

(Harry POV)

I layed awake in my bed not quite to sure what was happening. My body felt numb but I wasn't cold. My eyes felt closed, but they were open. My fists felt like they were in balls, but really.. They were straight on my chest.

Why was this happening?

What was she so upset about?

What did I  do to piss her off so much?

Nothing.

I didn't do anything. But in her eyes, I did.

My eyes stayed wide open, as my body fell into a heavy sleep.

Flashback of yesterday.

(Blair POV)

"You're acting weird" Harry had muttered, I ignored his comment and watched out the window as the snow fell from the sky.

"I'm pretty sure you said that an hour ago." I replied, as he continued to drive us to Dani's house.

"You are."

"Yup. I heard."

I don't know what was with me today. And yesterday. And the day before that. I was just being such a  bitch. Maybe it was the fact that I had received a letter from the police station that there's a possibility I may be put in jail as well. Because Trevor claimed I hit him too.

Or maybe it was because I heard from my dad a few days ago, and he wanted me to come home to Manchester.

But I couldn't stop.

"Whatever." He muttered quietly, but little did he know.. I heard him.

"Stop the car."

"Wha-"

"Stop the  car!" I snapped. He sighed before pulling off to the side of the road. I opened the door, got out and slammed it shut.

"Where are you going?" Harry called out, as I heard is car door shut as well.

"Leave me alone!"

"No!"

I rolled my eyes before walking faster, but I knew he was still following me.

"Blair honestly, why are yo-"

"Harry will you just shut up for one god damn moment! Leave me alone!" I know it sounded brutally harsh, but I was fuming and didn't want to talk to anyone.

He stopped following me and I finally made my way home. I walked up the stairs and slammed my bedroom door shut. I heard Danielle knocking but I ignored her.

"I'm sorry" I whispered to myself, like I was saying to Harry.

And the tears fell..

PRESENT TIME
(Blair POV)

"Blair, will you please let me in, now?" I heard Danielle knock on the door for the millionth time this morning.

"No, I'll be down in a minute." I replied.

She gave up before I heard her feet leaving from the doorway. I sighed before getting up and making my self look presentable and made my way down the stairs.

"What's going on?" Danielle asked right away,

"What do you mean?" I muttered, pouring a cup of orange juice.

"Well I just got off the phone with Liam, and Harry apparently did the same thing you did when he got home." She said, crossing her arms, I didn't say much of it.

"Oh."

"What's going on, Blair?" She asked again.

"Nothing! He's just pissing me off!" I snapped. Even though it was me who was pissing myself off.

"Jesus, you'd never know it was Perrie pregnant." She muttered before turning back to her omelet

"Look, I'm sorry. I'm just stressed out with things, and I may have taken it out on him the past few days." I explained.

"Don't apologize to me, you have a boyfriend to apologize to." She said firmly before leaving the kitchen with her food.

I groaned in annoyance before going back up to my room.

I was going to apologize.
Just not now.