More Presents

Chapter Forty - Three

(Blair POV)

My eyes fluttered open as I pressed the sheets against my bare body some more. I'm going to straight up with you..

My whole body hurt.

But then I noticed something, Harry wasn't here. I looked around and noticed a piece of paper on my desk. So I got up, with the sheet still around me and waddled my way over.

Morning beautiful, You looked to peaceful to wake.. I just went to grab your present. Be back shortly, I love you & last night was amazing!

-Harry

I found myself blushing while reading that for some reason. But I must agree, last night was perfect.

I figured he wouldn't be back for a while, so I took a quick shower and changed. The hoodie was Harry's and it was very large on me.

That's why I loved it.

I opened the bathroom door and made my way back to my room. I nearly shit myself when I went in there.

"Oh my god!" I gasped in awe, rushing over to my bed. To what I'm assuming was my "present".

It was the most precious golden labrador puppy I have ever seen. And it's mine.

"Harry she's adorable!" I said picking her up, she put her front paws on my chest and licked my face making me laugh. "Aren't you.. You're just the cutest thing" I murmured to her, Harry just smiled.

"Now you have a cuddle buddy when I'm not here." He said, I put the pup down and threw my arms around his neck.

"I love it, thank you so much!" I pressed my lips to his before sitting on the floor with my new puppy.

I didn't think he remembered what I said awhile ago about a dog.. But he did.

"Lucy" I hummed, kissing the top of her head. I looked up at Harry with a smile plastered on my face.

This was great.

****

"I hate saying bye to you." I pouted, giving him another hug.

"I'm not much of a fan of it either." He said, kissing my head.

"See you next month" I replied with a sad smile. He sighed,

"I love you"

"I love you too" I replied leaning up and kissing him softly.

I watched him walk down the hall to the elevator before heading back inside.

I flopped on my couch and let a few tears fall, but that changed when Lucy jumped up on me and licked all over my face.

"I guess I need to buy you some things, huh?" I smirked, reaching for my phone.

"Hello?" She answered.

"PERRIE come dog shopping with me!" I whined.

"Dog shopping?" She sounded more then confused.

"Yeah.. Harry got me a puppy for my birthday" I replied, still in awe about it.

"That's so cute, is he gone?" She asked. I sighed..

"Yup.. He was gonna stop by your place, Zayn wanted a check up on you from him." I smirked,

"That's funny. Well when he leave's I'll come by to your place?" She offered.

"Sounds good, lav ya!"

"Lav yew!"

I hung up my phone and spent some quality with my new baby.

***

"She's so cute!" Perrie exclaimed, squatting down as Lucy was sure to meet her at the door.

"I know, hey?"

"Why'd he get you a dog, though?" She asked.

"I told him a long time ago I wanted one.. I didn't think he'd get one though."

"Well shes' adorbs." She said, I nodded my head in agreement. "What do we need to get?" She asked me.

"Just a few things.. A bed, food, dishes for her food and water, treats, a collar, leash, some toys.." as I continued to go through my list. I realized how much I really needed.

Iyiyiy.

I picked Lucy up and all 3 of us were out the door.

Oh yes, she was coming with me..

***

"I've never seen someone buy so much stuff for a dog." Perrie said as I put the new collar on her. It was aqua blue with black spots.

"I'm spoiling this dog" I smirked, putting all the stuff in my car. I got a lot.

Bed

Dishes

Dry Food

Wet Food

Leash

Treats

Toys

I told Harry, and he wanted to see.. So I sent him a picture, and as of right now.. he's calling me.

"Uh oh" I muttered, Perrie furrowed her brows before I answered.

"Hey babe" I answered innocently.

"How much did you buy for that dog?" Getting right to the point I see..

"Not a lot.." I muttered, petting my puppies head, as she was sitting on Perrie's lap, on my couch. I put him on speaker so she could hear.

"Did you spend over $100?" He asked. I gave Perrie a frantic look.

"Nope.." I face palmed myself.

"How much?"

"$97.89" I muttered.

"Blair!" I jumped making Perrie laugh.

"What? She needed it" I pleaded.

"Yeah.. But not the most expensive stuff you could find"

"But-"

"Why'd you bother getting a bed? We all know you'll bring her into bed with you." That was true. "And she's a puppy.. How the hell is she going to eat all that food." Fair enough. "And do you honestly expect her to play with the t-" I just hung up on him.

"Oh, he seems thrilled." Perrie teased, I laughed,

"He'll get over it." .... "I hope"