Part 8

I wake up hours later as I slip out of bed pulling the IV pole with me I look in the mirror. I looked like a hospital patient and I hated my look I was still to skinny I unplugged the IV slipping downstairs quietly as I go in the kitchen. I jump up on the counter trying to grab the pan but I end up slipping and falling into Jason's arms. I jumped slightly taking in his look.

"Damn" I mumbled he looked worse then I did his lip was busted and he had a black eye. "I know I look bad you don't look so good either" he groaned. "Jason sit on the counter okay" I sigh he sets me down and jumps on the counter. I go in the freezer getting the ice tray and a rag putting some in the rag coming close to him I set it on his lip. "Leave it on there" I sigh as he does as I say.

I make sausage and toast with eggs with juice on the side setting it all on the tray bringing it up to Gabe's room I push it open seeing him still asleep I set it on his nightstand. I kiss his cheek "Gabe wake up I have breakfast" I say softly he yawns smiling as he sits up "thanks Al" he smiles I nod going downstairs.

I see Jason burning eggs I laugh pushing him to the side "let me do it" I smile tossing the eggs in the trash. I crack new eggs in the pan making two eggs for him along with sausage "here" I set it on the counter as I grab the ice bag pack as I put on his eye. "Hey stop that's cold" he laughs I smile letting his laugh fill the air. "It's ice. It's not going to be warm your eye was swelling" I smile speaking in a duh voice as he swats my hand away.

"I'm going to get dressed get my stuff in your car okay" I smile. "Where are you going" he asked looking honestly confused "home you said you would take me" I growl he sighs. I jog upstairs grabbing my stuff bringing it down to the living room Jason grabbed the bags putting them in his car he starts the car.

I run upstairs laying next to Gabe "what are you doing silly" he asked kissing my head. "I'm going home" I kiss his cheek he looks sad "I'm sorry, we can still hang out but I miss my brothers you should come over my brother's would love you" I smile he nods still looking upset.

I go down stairs going in the car seeing Jason already there. He got on the highway and he looked so upset "Alexis..." he whispers "yes Jason" I reply. "What did I do wrong we were doing so good I was happy" he smiled "Jason that is the problem only you were happy I wasn't" I sigh. "You were happy" he snapped.

"Jason you kidnapped me after you shot my brothers then you tried to kill me twice. You hurt me emotionally and physically" I growled he looked over at me "you know what your just annoying" he yells causing me to flinch as he pulls into my drive way. "Fuck you Jason" I yell getting out I grab my bag slamming the car door as I storm to the house.

"Tyler, Nick, Mike, Dom where are you" I yell they all come in at once tackling me to the ground "Oww" I yelp as my body is in pain from all their weight. "I'm sorry" they say in usion "it's okay I miss you guys so much" I smile standing up. I look around seeing the house a disaster "what happened did I miss something" I look around at the mess. "They had serious anger as soon as you left and it only got worse" Mike said sitting on the couch.

"Get settled in then we'll all do something together okay" Dom smiled. I nod as he hugs me again as he crushed my bones I whimper slightly as he gives me an odd look. I shrug going in my room it looked exactly the way I left it but my bed looks like it had been slept in "Al" Nick's voice rang "yeah" I look up.

"Why'd Jason let you go" he asks I shift slightly "I broke and went on a rampage. It scared him and I demanded to go home and he agreed" I mumbled he nodded as I relaxed. "Al lets go" Dom yelled I jumped up remembering what the doctor said I grabbed some water getting in the fridge going into the living room. "We're all going to the movies lets go" he said going out the door as we all followed out pilling in Dom's car.

He sped all the way there surprisingly we didn't get pulled over as he blared the music. When we get there we all go into a random chick flick I laugh seeing Nick crying when they finally kiss at the end of the movie. "Ah Nick that's cute" I giggle smiling at him he sticks his tongue out at me "whatever let's go eat pizza" he yawned getting up and stretching. We all did the same and we all piled back in the car as Dom drove to our favorite pizzeria.

I sat back watching my brother's laugh about something stupid as we all devoured three pizza's before we left getting in the car. I see that it's 12 am and I'm exhausted when we get home I go shower changing into sweatpants and a tank top. "Alex come here" Tyler whispered opening my door I giggle going out of the room I follow him to the garage seeing my car.

I instantly go over and open the lid I smile seeing the inside of the engine completed. "Did you finish this" I smile he nodded I get up hugging him tightly "thanks" I look at it running my hand across the hot pink paint of the car I yawn.

"We're taking this baby out for a test drive tomorrow morning" I say excited jumping up and down full of energy. "Alright go get some sleep" he messes my hair as I swat his hand away I giggle as I jog upstairs to my room. I push the blankets to the side I crawl in bed thinking of Gabe I miss my buddy and I hate Jason right now all these emotion's are overwhelming. I close my eyes taking deep breaths in and out I slowly get sleepy as I roll over and I drift to sleep.