Part 15

Jason stops at this yellow house with a ton of cars and trucks parked in front and around it. "Jason where are we" I ask him softly he shrugs getting out I could see his gun in his waist band his shirt wasn't even covering it. I grab the keys quickly getting out and following him to the door and I pull his shirt over his gun.

"Don't be an idiot please" I mumble he just gives me a look before the door opens and I look up seeing a guy Jason's height. "Who the hell are you and get your shit car out of my drive way" the man shouts and Jason glares grabbing his gun aiming it at the guy.

The guy and two others aim their gun at Jason "stop please don't shoot I can explain" I panic but a guy grabs my arm hard causing me to yelp. "Let her go or I'll kill you" Jason growls pressing the gun against the guys head. "Jason don't please" I beg my eyes getting watery the guy rubs my side gently where my shirt was supposed to be covering.

"Alexis?" He says letting my arm go I look scared at him before covering the look up. "Don't touch her" Jason growls at the guy "I'm Chase you don't remember me" Chase says then my eyes light up. "Chase how'd I forget" I giggle "we were like twelve when we last saw each other" he engulfs me in a hug.

"Chase how could you be so sure Alexis was shorter had shorter hair and umm those are new" Drew points to my boobs I blush giggling. Jason shoves him "Alex we're not staying here lets go" Jason grabs my arm but Chase holds his gun on Jason "don't touch her" Chase spats. "But how do we know for sure that that's our Alexis" Drew asks and I blush coughing slightly.

"Don't tell Dom but I kind of let him give me a tattoo when we were twelve" I blush. "But I've seen you in noth-little to nothing" Jason turns red and I giggle "white ink and can we not talk about that" I say rolling my eyes. "Well what's it say" he asks "my angle" Chase smirks. "Fine she can stay but he leaves" Drew points to Jason "no he wants me safe just as much as you do he's staying" I demand sternly.

"Fine but he's not driving that girly ass car" Chase says I roll my eyes. "Fine lets go steal him a car then" I smirk Drew picks me up slinging me over his shoulder. "You're so much like your brother" he laughs Jason and Chase follow behind us and I smile.

I get in the from seat of Drew's car and Jason gets in Chases car. "I get my own car right Drew" I ask he nods "well of course my lady" he chuckles I roll my eyes we drive around for a while until Jason's voice comes over the speaker.

"That Grey one" I look out the window seeing what he was talking about and I open the door. "This is my stop drive slow down but don't stop tell Jason to take the wheel and let Chase out the same way" I order and Drew does as told and I jump out.

I hurry and get under the car looking up at the engine. I pull out the gps and anything else that could help them find the car. It takes me all of five minutes and Chase is under the car with me.

"Your ready to go the alarm system is shut off the tracker is destroyed and I've already got it ready for you all you have to do is hot wire it and go" I say. "What about you" he asks.

"Well I have something else I want now go" I order he nods and we both roll out from underneath the car. He gets in and I go walk on the side walk my clothes simi dirty and my hair down.

I stop in front of a white Lamborghini and was I ever in love but with a car like this I knew it was to good to be sitting out and not be apart of a trick. So I leave it going to an ugly green car rolling under the hood of the car I smirk.

"Jack pot" I whisper and I get to work it was actually more work then I thought it would be. I go around smashing the rear view camera before getting in a smirk on my face. I drive off back to the house smiling the whole time until I pull into the garage.

"Don't do that again" Jason growls at me "you could have gotten hurt Alex" Drew says. "Or someone could have taken you or you could have gotten caught you had no backup" Chase glares at me.

"I'm fine" I sigh opening the hood to the car "what do you plan on doing with that" Chase asks bringing his arm around my waist. "It needs a new paint job which is exactly why your letting my borrow your car and some cash" I give him puppy dog eyes and he sighs nodding.

"Thanks Chase" I go to Jason's first car grabbing my bag out of it "my room still where it used to be" I ask both boys nod and Jason follows me. "Where are you going tonight" he asks "store I need to get some things for my car and myself" I sigh looking at him.

"Jason you worry to much" I sigh pushing him out changing into a wife beater and blue jeans putting my hair in a bun. "I worry because your in potential danger isn't that my job to worry about you" he asks once I open the door and he comes back in.

"I'm safe we're in Canada he's in the States I'm safe with you three" I smile kissing his cheek. I grab his wallet smacking his face with it gently "stop being so worried" I whisper kissing his cheek. I get in Chases car Jason getting in the passenger side "what are you doing" I ask "coming with someone's got to make sure your safe" he says I shrug nodding and drive off.

We come back three hours later I go straight to the garage and Jason whines. "I'm tired lets go to the house" "you go ahead I'll be in soon" I say as I start pulling things out of the bag he nods kissing my head before leaving the garage for the rest of the night.

Updated three chapters today happy New Years everyone