Part 9

Alexis's POV

It's been five months since the whole Jason situation. I'm still angry at him for calling me annoying but besides that most things have been back to normal but one thing has changed Nick's girlfriend. Her name is Hannah she's quite a party girl.

He got a new one and so we decided to go out clubbing which brings us to where we are today at this very moment. I'm in a club in a tight mini dress that went to my upper thigh my hair is curled. She did my make up but she left me to go dance on some guy. I'm pretty wasted and I just want to go home but my song comes on and I just have to dance so quickly I slam my drink taking a second to look around.

The lights were flashing and moving as the music was so loud I couldn't think properly there was some guy who decided to walk past. He was hot. Muscle shirt showing under his black button up with his dark jeans with a gold necklace hanging from his neck his firm jaw line his icy blue eyes made me want to melt. The bar tender gave me another drink as I slammed that one I grabbed his hand he groaned turning to me his eyes went wide. I giggled he looked so familiar but I couldn't put my tongue on it I shrugged pulling him to the floor.

I start dancing on him but he stands behind me I turn and face him grabbing his jeans making his hips move in a grind motion. He tried to push me away but I kissed him hard and passionately he moaned in the kiss as he grabbed my ass I start to grind on him again.

He makes a grunting noise picking me up and carrying me over to the wall pushing me against it as he kisses me harder. My legs go around his waist and my hands go to his hair he kissed my neck sucking on it hard making me moan. I pull his hair as I lean my head back giving him more access to my neck. He smirks setting me down grabbing my hand pulling me to the back room I don't even care I'm way to wasted and he is the first guy I've been interested in since Jason. Yeah I liked Jason but whatever now.

I smile as he shuts the door I push him against the door kissing him he grabs my ass as I unbutton this button up he pulls it off picking me up laying me on the bed. I bite my lip looking at his muscles and he chuckles that amazing chuckle I roll my eyes smiling as I pull him on top of me he smirks kissing me again. I smile kissing him back he smiles in the kiss as he kisses down my neck sucking and biting on it I moan pulling his hair loving it his mouth on my body.

Suddenly a rang of gunshots went off and he pulled back "Fuck" he mumbled I can't seem to figure out what to do as he gets off. "Stay" I whine trying to grab his waist just as he grabs a gun from his waist band. He takes my hand pulling me up off the bed like couch. I giggle kissing his chest causing him to groan putting on his shirts again. "Lets go Alexis" he demands "you know my name" I giggle. "Yes now lets go" he groans I pout at him crossing my arms looking at him.

"What" he growls realizing I wasn't moving as gun shots go off again. "I want to keep kissing" I giggle he groans "fuck you're annoyingly cute" he kisses me roughly holding my waist so it was against his. I smile triumphantly in the kiss until he pulled away "okay come on" he guides me out of the room. He walks for a few seconds before stopping people were every where running around chaotically. "Get her out of here" the man shouts to another guy who nods without hesitation. Hey he looked familiar also.

He takes my hand pulling me out of the club and we walk for a few minutes before I realize I'm letting a stranger pull me somewhere. I pull my hand away he looks at me "Al not now okay we have to go" he panicked "who are you cutie" I giggle poking his nose he looked annoyed as he picked me up bridal style to an apartment close by and dragged me inside. "Where are we" I giggle falling back on the bed I begin to make snow angles on the bed except without snow. Just blankets. He comes over putting a mask on my face that was connected to a pole. I didn't fight him because right now all I cared about was how the walls were all different shades of white. Soon gas is being inserted into my body and it felt weird at first.