Part 20

When we get to the house Fin shoves at me and I glare at him. We go in the house following Greg in where a ton of people are. I feel another hand grab my arm and Fin let's go. "Sorry about the amount of people" Parker whispers in my ear and we head down a flight of stairs.

He opens a door to a room with a bed in the middle, a dresser, and another door. "You'll have to stay down here for a while I tried to make it as comfortable as possible; before Fin just had a mat on the floor and it stunk, so I tried to make it a little bit more comfortable" he says I smile at him. "Thank you that was very kind of you" I smile he nods.

"What does Greg want with me exactly" I ask softly sitting on the bed. "He wants to get Jason back" he says almost as if he hadn't needed to think about it. "Yeah I get that but there are other ways" I look up at him. "What better way than to steal his girlfriend" he smirks as if he had just uncovered some great clue. "I'm not Jason's girlfriend" I say smiling at him "what do you mean, yes you are, Greg said you were" he says almost in a panic.

"No I'm not, Jason doesn't have a girlfriend as far as I know" I say in a duh tone. "No Greg said-" "Greg was wrong" I state sternly. "How do I know your not lying" he asks "umm....ah do you have a sink down here or some water" I ask he squints his eyes at me nodding slowly. "Come on" he says going through another door I didn't even realize was there and inside was a bathroom.

"Down here used to be our man cave before we had to redecorate for you" he says I nod unsure what type of man cave it was if it didn't even have any windows. I walk over to the sink turning on the water "what are you doing" he asks "you wanted proof well fine, I'll show you some" I say splashing water on my face washing off my make up that covered up the bruises.

He hands me a towel and I dry off my face standing up and facing him. "Would you hit your girlfriend" I ask him softly "Jason hit you" he asks cupping my face gently "yeah but it just proves we aren't a thing" I shrug my shoulders walking passed him.

"When" he asks "after you guys left from your little visit" I sit on the bed crisscrossing my legs. "Why though Greg made him out to sound like he was in love with you" he sits in front of me. "He was mad at Greg, at me maybe and he took it out on me, but I got him back" I smile softly. "What did you do" he asks raising one eyebrow. "I hit him back hard...we have matching bruises" I giggle softly.

"Jason's bigger than you, stronger than you, and so far way more psychotic than you, are so what possessed you to hit him, he could have hurt you" he stated. "I'm not scared of Jason" I smile at him "why not" he asks.

"Look Jason and I have our differences and we may fight but he would never cross any lines with me" I say confidently. "So do you think he'll come to your rescue" Parker asks "maybe" I shrug even though I know Jason well enough to know he'd be here within the next couple days.

Parker sits on the bed beside me "so what do you like too do" he asks "well as much as I love to be kidnapped I'd have to say just relaxing and watching some older movies" I smile at him. "That's cool what's you favorite" he asks I ponder this for a moment before deciding on one "Stand By Me" I finally decide smiling at him. "Not to shabby of a girl of your age" he chuckles "so what about you, what do you like to do beside kidnap people" I ask smiling "well I like to-" he gets cut off "is it happy hour with a friend or is this a hostage situation" Greg had interrupted us and loudly may I add, was now asking a rhetorical question.

"Well technically this isn't either consider I just met him and I'm not a hostage because well I'm not exactly being a very good hostage am I" I giggle standing up putting my hands on my hips. Greg grabs my arm pulling it behind my back hard "you are quite disrespectful" he smirks I glare up at him only making the pin tighter but I don't react I know better than to react.

He stares at me for a moment letting go of me after. "You have potential, dinner is in ten minutes, training after we have a lot of work to do" he says leaving me and Parker before heading upstairs. "Are you mentally ill" Parker asks once Greg is securely upstairs "I don't follow" I say stretching out my arm "you test and push both McCann men are you dumb they could kill you" he says in surprise.

"Jason won't kill me he needs someone who understands him and Greg won't kill me either he needs someone to live up to his child's 'unfulfilled potential" I say sitting on the bed he just looks at me "and you can fulfill it?" "Well Greg seems to think so, so let's find out" I smirk throwing my hair in a bun washing up quickly before heading upstairs with Parker trailing behind me.