Part 19

Alex's POV

I had packed my things as soon as I got in my room. All night what Tucker said has been ringing in my head and person after person I talked to the more I wanted them safe. I had decided it would be best if I left by myself in the middle of the night. I write a quick note setting it on the bed before grabbing my bag going downstairs quietly.

I grab my keys out of the bowl before being stopped by Sid who tugged at my shirt. I look down and my eyes wide, instantly I try to calm so I don't blow my cover. "Your leaving" she whispers and it sounded more like a statement than a question. I get down on my knees so I was her height "yeah I'll try and bring the bad guys with me so you can play more outside" I smile at her she smiles nodding instantly.

I was so sad when I found out Chase didn't let her play outside like at all. He never took her to the park she wasn't aloud outside unless being outside was necessary she wasn't even aloud on the playground at school. Chase literally wrote her teacher a note telling them not to let her outside. Chase drives her to and from school or has someone else do it.

"Promise to take the bad guys with you" she says excitedly. I nod smiling "but you have to go upstairs and go back to bed no one is supposed to know we had this talk" I whisper she nods running up the stairs quietly. I sigh grabbing another piece of paper and writing on it.

Let Sid outside, take her to the playground regularly and let her outside for recess at school.
-Al-

I smile sticking it on the table before grabbing my bag going to my car throwing my bag in the back. I get in front and pull off, I leave the lights off until I'm on the main road. Once I'm on the main road I take off and not looking back at the house.

I drive down the road for the longest time in absolute silence I'm not sure where I was going but I knew I was being followed. The same SUV has been following me since I left the house two and a half hours ago. The sun was peaking up over the horizon I pull into a small little motel getting a room throwing my bag on the bed.

I knew whoever was following me would come after me I grabbed a gun making sure it was loaded. I put it in my waist band I get into bed shutting off the bed side table light so my shadow looks as if I'm going to bed. I slowly creep out of bed once the light is off making my way towards the bathroom so I could hide in there until whoever it was came in.

Half an hour later the door slowly creeps open and I hear footsteps. "Boss she isn't here" one voice says and I immediately pop out aiming my gun at him. "Alex doll I'm glad to see your alright you left in quite a hurry" he says, it was Jason's father. "Why are you doing this, why must you waste my time" I sigh he smiles at me.

"Well you see I want you and Jason doesn't think I can have you" he chuckles I glare at him. "Why do you want me so bad" I ask confidently "because Jason would do whatever he can to get you back your his weakness" he says "why do you want Jason" I snap "he's my son he's going to run my gang one day I need to teach him how to not have weaknesses" he say I nod slowly.

"Did you ever think maybe Jason doesn't want your gang just maybe he doesn't want this life anymore" I ask sternly. "Jason had that little gang everyone wants to grow and become more powerful I want to insure he can take it, control my gang" he says in a dominant voice. "Listen your son has put me through hell, he has done very horrible things to me but I would never help you hurt the little bit of human that I have helped him become" I spat.

He backhands me sending me to the ground. I look up at him only to be met with his gun. "Well I believe you wasted your time" he smirks "stand up" he spats, I stand up glaring at him.

He grabs my arm leading me to the car pushing me into the back seat next to a man who looked a bit older. "Who are you" I ask immediately "normal people just sit there quietly I advise you to do the same" he says as the front doors open and Jason's father with an unknown man get in.

"Now I seem to be at a disadvantage you know my name but I'm clueless to your names" I state looking around the at Jason's father in front with the unknown man and the unknown man. "That's because you don't need to know" the man in front says. "Fin, no need to be rash the girl is just curious" Jason's father says from the front seat.

"That there is Fin, I'm Parker and that's Greg" Parker the man in the passenger seat says I nod. "Well thank you Parker I'm Alex as you all know" I sigh sitting back.