Part 21

We go upstairs and there were Fin and Greg at the table with another guy. "How nice it is if you to join us" Greg says I smile apathetically "it's not a problem I didn't have anything to do that could keep me from here" I smile sitting across from the random guy. "So tell me something about yourself" Fin smirks at me "what do you want to know" I ask back keeping a calm composure.

"What's your relationship with Jason" he smirks thinking he cornered me "to what extent are you talking about" I smirk I glance around seeing everyone's eyes on us. "It's not a hard question" he tests me "well he gave me these nasty bruises and I gave him some matching ones but if I told you just that you'd think we hated each other but truthfully I care for Jason but he's not my responsibility and I'm not his" I say smirking at him.

"What are you saying" he says his voice getting a little intense "leave her alone we're having dinner not interrogating her" Greg says I nod smiling "thank you" I say to him he nods and I turn my glance to the unknown man "so what's your name" I ask chirpy once again "Elliot" he says I smile nodding "Alex" I smile at him he nods.

We eat in silence and it was absolutely annoying "so how was your week been so far" I ask nobody in particular "it's been pretty busy" Parker says after a moment of silence. No one talked for the rest of the time I stand up after finishing grabbing my plate.

When I come back the guys had left with all their plates still on the table. They were idiots if they thought I was going to clean up after them. I go into the living room where Parker and Elliot were talking. I go passed them into an a room that looked like a study I go in sitting down grabbing the closest book which happened to be a Disney book.

I was so involved with the book that when the door slammed open I jumped. "What the hell are you doing" Fin shouted I hold up the book before going back to reading it. He stomps over taking the book from my grasp slamming it down on the desk and taking a death grip on my arm as he yanks me up making me fly up from the chair and my feet smack the ground.

"What's your problem" I shout trying to pull my arm back but his grip wasn't loosening anytime soon. He barges out of the room with me at his arm. When we get back into the kitchen he throws me down into the chair and I glare looking up at him "what the hell is your problem" I shout only for Greg comes in.

"Your late" he growls at me I just look up at him curiously "for what" I ask "training let's go" he says furiously I roll my eyes standing up and following him and Parker follows me. We go into the back yard and I looked around seeing barbed wire electrical fences. He opens up the what I thought to be a garage door when we walked it, anyone could tell his was a gym it had: a ring in the middle, a couple big punching bags and some small ones, jump ropes and other things.

He pushes me into the ring with Parker. I stumble slightly looking confused "what are we doing" I question Greg "your going to fight Parker he'll probably go easy on you at first but remember it'll get harder the more you two fight" he says leaning against the wall. "I don't want to fight Parker" I exclaim looking at Parker pouting.

"Parker eight" Greg says Parker nods "sorry Alex" Parker says softly "sorry for what" I say but am knocked on my ass by Parker who kicked my feet out from under me. "What the hell" I exclaim Parker comes down to hit me causing me to roll out of his way.

This went on for about a solid two hours. I had no bruises and neither did Parker; I would be lying if I said I didn't hurt like hell everywhere. As soon as we get out Greg grabs Parkers threat slamming him to the ground and holding him there.

"Next time I say eight you deliver an eight not that two you were giving. Now because of you she's facing Fin in two days instead of you again" Greg spats at Parker causing me to look away. Greg gets up and walks out of the gym I extend my arm out to Parker helping him up. "What was he talking about" I ask softly "the pain level I was supposed to give you was and eight out of ten; a ten would have put you in the hospital and eight would have given you crutches I gave you a two" he shrugs shaking it off.

"Now because you went easy on me he's going to let Fin kick my ass" I ask trying to clarify everything. "Yeah your toast, Fin really doesn't care for you" he sighs draping his arm over my shoulder. "Maybe we could practice more" I say looking up at him he smiles slowly nodding "I'd love that, when" he says removing his arm. "Now, I can't waist anytime" I smile big he nods and goes back in the ring.

I take out my bun and put in a way more secure ponytail. I go back into the ring taking a deep breath. "So we're just going to sprawl at first just so I can see where your at" he says "don't we need gloves" I hold up my hands. He starts laughing and I look offended "oh you were serious" he says standing straight again.

"Yeah of course I was do you think Greg's going to give you gloves to fight with Fin" he says I nod. And with that we start we stop along the way for him to tell me what I was doing wrong but all in all I was doing well....not really I was getting my butt kicked. Lucky I had one thing he didn't have when we go into an actual fight...the element of surprise.

Only four more Chapters.