Part 10

Alexis POV

I wake up in my bed sitting up as I remember everything of last night. I smile remembering the way his lips tasted against mine.

I smile turning on my music getting dressed in skinny jeans and a black shirt with white writing that said Bitch I'm one of a kind on it. I stand in front of my mirror about to do my make up when my door slammed open causing me to jump.

"Nick what the hell man you scared me" I gasp catching my breath. "You weren't watching Hannah last night" he growled "so I'm not her baby sitter why would I" I shrug.

"Dammit Alexis why wouldn't you keep an eye on her" I looked confused and scared all at once. "Nick what happened what's wrong" I pay attention to him.

"She fucking slept with Tucker did you know that. She fucked him and apparently it was good because she called me Tucker. She screamed his name instead of mine and when we talked about it she got mad and broke up with me" he yells.

"I asked her how she got that much alone time with him. She told me that she did it on the couch while you were making out with Jason, your brother would love to hear that" he growled.

"Nick I'm sorry but she's old enough to know what's right and what's wrong all last night was for me was fun. I didn't think any of this was going to happen" I whispered.

"Well it did and it's all your fault you little...you little....you little whore I wish you never came back" he shouted before leaving my room slamming the door.

I look at the door as tears slip from my eyes. My brother just called me a whore he said he wished I never came back from my kidnapper. He doesn't want me here then I won't be here.

I swallow hard slipping on my shoes writing on a post it note fine sticking it on the mirror as I grab my phone from my bed with the charger.

I climb out the window dropping to the ground as I start running I kept running and running and running until I came to Jason's house.

I go in and a bunch of alarms went off and I stopped dead in my tracts as the boys point guns at me. I didn't see Jason or Tucker as a lot of other guys take their place.

"Al...what are y.." I stop Gabe by hugging his torso tightly "c..can I stay here for a while please" I whisper he freezes. "Put down your guns you fools" he orders they do as told as I kiss his jaw.

"Yeah sure, what happened though" he asked running his fingers through my hair. "I don't want to talk about it right now" I whisper he nods. "Alright you don't have to just stop crying" he whispers he whips my eyes I wasn't aware I was even crying.

"Gaby can I go to your room for a little bit to calm myself down" I look up at him he nods smiling. "Awww Gaby" a guy mocks me I turn around ready to defend him when I see him holding a gun to the guy.

"Do you want to repeat that" Gabe growled and at that moment all I saw was Nick in his eyes no Tyler there at all. I run to Gabe's closet closing it as I look down taking deep breathes.

I sit in the closet for 3 hours until the doors open. "Al what's wrong" he holds out his hand for me. "You threatened to shoot the guy" I whispered his eyes soften as he picks me up sitting me on his bed.

"Al I'm sorry if I scared you it's just without Jason here I have to show them who's boss" he whispers I nod softly "okay" I stand up going to his door. "I'll be back" I smile going to Jason's room finding it locked I groan knowing he has the key.

"Dumb butt" I groan as Gabe comes into the hallway "I'll be back later I'm leaving Chaz here with another guy but I have to go I'll be back later" he says I nod as he kisses my head leaving.

I go downstairs looking for something to pick a lock with. After a while of looking I find a bobby pin I slip it in my pocket looking at the time 9 PM already. I sigh grabbing my phone seeing texts from Tyler,Mike, and Dom I just play games on my phone.

"Ay Alex you play" Chaz asks holding a remote to me. I nod and he tosses it to me and I take his spot playing against the other guy. 

After a long time I have beaten this guy at least 6 times and I'm getting bored with him. I yawn "here I'm tired" I giggle kissing their cheeks before going upstairs taking the Bobbie pin kneeling down and picking Jason's lock.

I smirk going in and shutting the door locking it I pin the chair against the door so no one could pick the lock and come in. I guess without my brothers or Jason,Tucker,or even Gabe by me I feel vulnerable.

I go through Jason's closet grabbing his shirt tossing it on the bed. I take off my jeans and shirt tossing it to the ground I pull on Jason's black shirt. I plug my phone in seeing more texts from my other brothers but none from Nick I sigh shrugging it off.

I get in Jason's bed on his side taking in his scent I smile snuggling into the covers. Taking his pillow cuddling with it putting my head on another pillow as I slowly drift off to sleep.

Dom's POV

I hadn't seen my sister all morning but Nick looked pissed I shrug going upstairs to see her window open and a note on her mirror. Fine. What's fine supposed to mean.

"Nick" I yell going downstairs remembering the yelling that came from her room. "What" he yelled back "what happened in Al's room she's gone" I growl.

"I got mad is all what do you mean she's gone" he stands up. "Exactly what it means she left probably out of the window she'd need a good reason to leave what did you say exactly" I tap my foot anxiously.

"I..I called her a whore and told her I wish she never came back" he whispers it took all I had not to kick his ass.

"Get the fuck out your terrible" I yell "how am I terrible she let Hannah cheat on me" he yells "your her brother she loves you and you broke her heart get out before I kill you" I yell.

I've been sending Al messages all day along with the guys and I haven't seen Nick since I told him to hit the road. Damn why did he have to be such a jack ass.