Part 12

Alex's POV

I go into the house Nick following behind me "what was that Al" he shouts I whimper softly turning around. "Nick leave it" I demand going up to my room he stays close behind me.

"Al he tried to kill us and your taking care of him like he's family" Nick growls slamming his hand on the dresser. "Shut the door" I groan he does as told but stays in the room. I pull off my shirt throwing it on the bed and unsnapping my bra throwing it to the side as I put on a blue one and white t shirt.

"Well Gabe is my family, I think of him as a brother and he can't be the only one to take care of Jason, I don't always like Jason but I will do anything for family" I turn to him leaning against the dresser.

"To me family is always first" I mumble. "Look, I'm sorry for what I said to you, I was way out of line and I shouldn't have said any of the things I said, your my little sister and I care about you sometimes I take your patiences and your unconditional love for granted" he sighs kissing my head.

"I forgive you but don't say that again that really hurt" I mumble he nods. "I won't ever say that again" he smiles I nod. "Wanna go watch a movie" he asks I nod and we make our way out to the living room.

We sit in the living room and Mikey comes and lays a crossed my lap and Tyler lays in the middle of the floor. "I'll be back later tonight no one is to leave this house am I clear" Dom says loudly I nod waving him off.

"Mike's in charge, Mike if either of you leaves the house I'll kill you. Tyler and Nick your with me" Dom says we all whine. "We're watching a movie" I complain "it just started" Nick adds in.

"Good then it'll be here when you get back let's go" Dom says leaving I groan as the two boys leave. "Well what now" he asks "we're could go to the mall" I suggest he groans. "Not aloud to leave the house" Mike says as if I forgot.

I groan "then what are we supposed to do" "we could make pizza's" he suggests I get up nodding. "I don't see why not" I get up and we make our way to the kitchen.

We turn on some music and we turn it up loud. I jog upstairs to my room putting on spandex and a black muscle shirt. I come back and we dance to the music as we make pizzas the room gets really hot and I slowly stop dancing to put the pizza's in the already preheated oven.

We keep dancing giggling getting all sweaty when a loud banging comes to the door. I jump slightly running to the door Mikey turns the music down. I open the door seeing Jason and he looked in a panic with Gabe and Tucker beside him.

"I put you on bed rest and house arrest didn't I" I cross my arms tapping my foot against the floor gently. "This is" Gabe starts but I cut him off "aren't you suppose to make sure he staid in bed" I ask.

He looks down shamefully and Tucker scuffs "this is important I told Jason to skip you but he insisted so go pack a bag now" "wait what" I ask my smile dropping and Mike comes beside me smile on his face.

Jason cups my face, worry crossing over all of his facial features. "Your safe for now hurry and go pack a bag you aren't safe here for much longer, I need to protect you" Jason says his setting his forehead against mine.

"Jason tell me what's going on" I panic quickly scanning him and the boys for any external injuries. "Someone people are after me" he starts only to get cut off by Mike.

"That's your problem not hers Jason she's not going with you" Mike cuts in. "Their after her now" Jason shouts at him "then Dom will protect her" Mike yells. I bring my hands to my ears trying to drown out their yelling.

I feel arms go around me and instantly I hug back removing my hands. The yelling has stopped and I see that Gabe was hugging me "I need you to go pack a bag" he whispers I nod slowly "okay Gabe" I mumble letting go of him.