Part 3

Alex's POV

I wake up in a bed that isn't mine next to a guy with his arms wrapped tightly around me. My anxiety hits its high as I jump out of falling on the floor. "Who the hell are you" I panic standing up ready to run out of the room as the man tackles me to the ground as my head hits the ground. "Alex just relax" he says I look up at him seeing Jason I try to get away. "Let me go please" I cry softly "just relax okay" he whispers I decide to take his advice so I don't have any attacks. When I finally relaxed I glared up at him "can you get off of me now" I groan as he lifts his weight off me helping me up as soon as he takes a couple steps back I get up and make a run for the door running and stumbling downstairs as he jumps after me my heart rate goes faster.

"You little bitch" he punches me hard causing my mouth to bleed I whimper. "That really hurt" I cry softly "you shouldn't have ran" he growls as I hear two people laugh I look up seeing four people. "That's Ryan" he pointed to the older boy who was laughing at me "That's Tucker" he pointed to the other laughing boy. "That's Gabe" he pointed to a sad looking boy "and that is Chaz" he smirked pointing to the boy who was frowning at us.

"Who's this little slut" Ryan asked and Tucker laughed more. "This is Alexis isn't she perfect" Jason caressed my face. "Don't touch me" I whimper trying to move from under him but that seems to piss him off more and he hits me until I can barely see. "Don't even think about disobeying me again I will punish you" he growls choking me until I was unconscious.

I wake up my body throbbing as I remember the events of yesterday I start to cry again Jason shifts beside me I get up going downstairs seeing Ryan and Tucker talking about me as I went to the fridge keeping my head down. "So little slut when is it my turn to play with you" Ryan smirked grabbing my ass I grabbed his arm pinning it behind his back hard pushing him against the counter. "Jason may have hit me last night but I'm not a slut so don't ever touch me again" I growl "Fuck baby girl you have him in a nice pin" Jason comes and grabs my ass I gasp releasing Ryan as I push away from Jason running into a random room.

4 hours later

"ALEXIS GET YOUR SEXY ASS DOWN HERE" Jason slurred stomping around downstairs I hide in the closet crying. When the door opens then shuts "Alexis..." a calm voice says nothing like the voices I've heard in my life he was calm and suddle "Alexis where are you" he says again I push the door open and see Gabe. He smiles lightly locking his door my heart begins to race again as I sit on the floor bunched up in a ball. "Alexis I wont hurt you I want to be your friend please don't be afraid of me" he whispers kneeling beside me "Okay but don't hit me now I hurt please" I look down ashamed of myself.

"I wouldn't ever hurt you" He smiles picking me up I gasp closing my eyes. "Crap your tall" I grab his flannel shirt tightly "only 5 foot 8" he shrugged "I'm 5 foot 2" I laugh he sets me on his bed kneeling in front of me "your so pretty Alexis" he smiles kissing my cheek "umm..." I shift uncomfortable. "Can we not tell my boyfriend" he blushes "Okay"I giggle smiling as I kiss his cheek. "Call me Alex or Al just no more Alexis okay" I bite my lip he nods. "How are you feeling how's your anxiety levels can you breath fine do you need anything" he asked making me laugh before I stopped. "How'd you know about my anxiety only Dom knows about it" I ask moving away from him.

He sighs "Jason talked about you non-stop for 5 years and I just had to know who you are what type of girl had Jason McCann so wrapped up and so I dug and the more I found out about you the more I was fascinated I hacked into so many systems just to learn more about you then I got into your medical history and boy do I know almost everything about you" he smiles kissing my head I blush a deep red. "So you hacked into my medical records so you know me" I blush smiling. "Yeah and I also know you love cars and they calm you down to fix them" he smirks I nod. "Yeah so your a hacker" I ask losing my smile instantly thinking of Tyler. "Yeah try not to look so disappointed hu" he laughed. "It's just my brother Tyler he is a hacker also quite intelligent" I shrug.

"Oh I guess" he smiles "You tired" he asks I nod about to cry again. "You can stay in her if you'd like" he offered "Yeah I'd like that" I smile he gets up throwing me a t-shirt and sweat pants I go into the closet and quickly change and he leaves the room I crawl into bed as the door open again Jason comes in I look at him scared as he grabs my hair pulling me out I start to scream as I feel intense pain. "Jason leave her alone" Gabe yells Jason punches Gabe in the face hard sending him crashing to the ground as he throws me to the ground. He shuts the door locking it as he pins me on the ground and he sits on my waist and pulls off the shirt he starts unbuckling his jeans. "Jason please don't do this" I begin to cry "shut up you slut Tucker told me how you let him fuck you in my kitchen" he punched me in my mouth hard. "Jason I swear Tucker and Ryan are disgusting their pigs please believe me I didn't touch him" I cry trying to move away from him he starts taking off my clothes as I cry the door opens harshly and the guys come in.

"Get off of her Jason" Gabe try's to push him off I try to move away but he hits me in the face hard and I black out.

I wake up naked in Jason's bed next to a naked Jason I start breathing fast as my vision becomes blurry I try to get up but he grabs my waist. "Where are you going" He groaned rubbing my thigh "J..Jason why am I naked and you'r naked what did you do" I cry as he smirks pulling me on him I feel his huge bulge "J..Jason please stop why are you doing this" I cry more his eyes go sympathetic as he whips the tears from my eyes "Baby girl I only played with your body I didn't fuck you" he smiled like that was supposed to make it all okay. I back away from him walking into the wall "Stay away from me" I say my vision getting bad "don't say that" he growled I get dizzy falling to the floor my body getting limp.

Jason's POV

Her naked body fell to the ground "Alexis whats wrong baby" I pull her to me as she try's to get away I grab her waist "Get Gabe please Jason" she begs in a limp voice I get mad that she wants him but she looks half dead anyways I put a big shirt on her body as it goes to her thighs. "Don't touch me please" She flinches I smack her hard as she cry's more I put on sweat pants and a shirt calling in Gabe.

"The fuck happened" he yelled kneeling beside her "Watch your tone with me" I yelled at him "What did you do to her" he growled pulling her in his lap her shirt gets too high for me so I pull her out of his lap as her head hits the floor again. "Jason tell me what happened it's important that you leave nothing out" he panics "she woke up freaked out because she was naked in bed with me and she thought I raped her" I say before he interrupted me "did you rape her" he growled grabbing her softly as she cuddled into his chest as he runs his hands through her hair. "No I didn't I just fingered her sucked on her magnificent b-" I say before he interrupt me again "enough your disgusting Jason" he says. "Shut up I don't even know why your here" I yell "Al how many fingers am I holding up" he asks her holding up 3 fingers "three" she mumbles "Okay good" he kisses her head.

"Don't fucking touch her" I punch him in the face "Jason stop okay thanks Gabe just go" she mumbles Gabe picks her up setting her on the bed covering her up "get some sleep Alex okay" she just nods and I'm about ready to kill Gabe as he leaves I crawl next to her rubbing her thighs. "Jason don't touch me you practically molested me" she yelled tears running down her face "I didn't fucking molest you I prepped you so you'd be ready" I groped her breast. She yelled for me to stop but I knew she liked it "Stop Jason please" she grabbed my hands I groan pulling her into my chest as I cuddle her. "Jason..." she whispered I looked down at her "yes baby girl" I smile "please don't call me that and what did you prep me for" she asked embarrassed "we're going to make love soon Alexis what else" I laugh kissing her but she didn't kiss back. "Now sleep" I order she frowned and I smile at her and kissed her head after a while I notice her falling asleep.