{Investigation Time}

After the body discovery announcement, John and Dave had both gathered the rest of the students to the crime scene.

"..Another murder?" Nepeta asks. "Why did this happen!"

"Nepeta please calm d-"

"Can it, Equius! This isn't fun anymore! I don't want anyone else to die!" She yells, running away from the scene.

She was right. This wasn't fun. John hated it. Everyone was filled with despair. Were people that desperate to get out of this place?

Rose began her investigation almost immediately. Starting with the body; looking for any signs of what may have killed him.

Dave walks up to John. "Hey.. Wanna investigate together?"

"You really wanna investigate with me? Why?"

"Cuz.. You're pretty smart dude. And I actually wanna be helpful in a investigation, I guess."

"Well, if you really think I'm *that* smart then fine. You can investigate with me."

"How about we split up, then meet up later? We can share what we found."

"Yeah, better make it quick though! We don't exactly have much time to do this.." John says, rubbing the back of his neck, nervously.

"Right. You stay here and check out the body and stuff like that, I'll go check other rooms. I say we meet outside this room in like.. 30 minutes?"

"Sounds good to me!" John smiles. Although he's in a deadly situation, he wanted to stay as positive as possible. After this trial, people won't be killing anymore. This whole killing game was actually quite stupid.

But that aside, John got to work and Dave left the room. John started with the body.

It was shocking. Another person dead. Another friend was gone. And once they found who killed Sollux, another person would end up dead.

John noticed that there was a lot of blood by the body. Next to the body there were footprints. He looks at the footprints, and follows them.

The footprints lead to a locker, which has blood coming from the bottom of it. Curious as he was, he opened it.

Inside of the locker there was another body.

Feferi Peixes, the ultimate swimmer, was dead.

John let out a horrified scream. The other people in the room; Rose, Eridan, and Aradia all gathered around to see what happened.

"..." Eridan was probably the most shocked of them all. "..Fef?"

That's when the announcement was heard. "Attention! A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time a class trial will take place!"

Rose looked at the body. Not saying a word at first. "Cal, could we talk for a moment?"

Call appears, his regular grin on his face. "You called?"

"Is it possible for there to be two murderers at once?" She asks.

"Two murderers at once?"

"Yes, and how would that work in voting?"

"Well, I can assure you that's never happened! I'm not sure how it would work, though. But, here's a big hint!"

"You're going to help us?" Aradia asked.

"Yep! Here's your hint! For this case, there's only one murderer! The same person who killed Sollux over there is the same person who killed feferi!"

Authors note

Hah! I actually updated! Nice.

My goals for updating is to update at least once a week, feel free to yell at me if I don't keep that promise xD

Anyways, who do you think killed feferi? >:3c

Thanks for reading! Stay amazing, darling!

-Author-Chan