Chapter 7

"Hey are you free today? Wanna come to the cinema? - Harry :) x"

"Hey yeah sure, when will we meet up? - Lily :) x"

"I'll come pick you up in 20 - Harry :) x"

"Okay see you then - Lily :) x"

I ran up the stairs and quickly got changed out of my pyjamas and into a pair of loose shorts and a superman top. I brushed through my hair and straightened it quickly. I heard the door chap so I shoved on some flats and a leather jacket, putting my phone in my pocket before running to the door.

"Hey" I smiled as I saw him.

"Hey, you look so pretty, you should go out without your glasses a lot more often" he said as he led me outside.

"Uh thanks, are we walking?" I asked, not seeing any cars.

"No we're going on my bike" he said, pointing to a motorbike near by.

"No way, I'm not going on that" I protested.

"Relax, live a little" he laughed. I shook my head and refused. "Please, I promise you'll be safe, I've got a helmet for you as well" he said softer which made me sigh.

"Fine, lets go" I mumbled as I walked over. I saw him smile as he handed me a helmet and jumped on. I clicked it under my neck and not so gracefully jumped on. Harry laughed as he saw my attempts.

"Okay you'll need to put your arms either on my shoulders or round my waist" he told me and I nodded, wrapping my arms round his waist, feeling safer there. He laughed and I felt his back vibrate as I rested my head on his back and squeezed my eyes shut.

I heard the engine roar to life and speed off as I clutched his waist even tighter. I felt him laugh a little as I clutched onto him for dear life.

As the speed went up I managed the courage to loosen my grip a teeny bit and lift my head. My hair that wasn't covered by the helmet was blowing around and the wind was in my face. I was actually loving it.

Sooner than I expected, we arrived at the cinema and Harry hopped off, helping me as well. I took the  helmet off and handed it back to Harry before fixing my hair. He took my hand and we walked into the cinema together. Harry bought us some popcorn and drinks before we went over to buy the tickets.

"What do you want to watch?" he asked me.

"I don't mind, its up to you" I told him. He ended up getting us tickets for Grown Ups 2 so we walked in and took our seats at the back. We got comfortable just as the movie started and I smiled as he put his arm around my shoulder.

***

"That movie was actually amazing" I gushed as we walked out and Harry laughed.

"Glad you liked it" he laughed. I nodded happily and we walked outside. We jumped on Harry's bike - me still having a little trouble - and Harry drove to mine.

"Uh thanks for tonight, it was fun" I told him honestly, still smiling and handed him back his helmet.

"You're welcome, so I was thinking" Harry started. "Would you maybe wanna go out some time?"

"Like on a date?" I asked him worriedly.

"Yeah, so what do you think?" he asked.

"Oh I don't know, I'm not sure" I mumbled, feeling guilty.

"It's fine, just let me know" he told me and I nodded. He smiled and drove off, leaving me in the path just staring after him. I sighed and walked into my house, leaving my bag at the stairs and making my way up to my room.

"Hey sorry about that, hope it didn't change anything between us - Harry :) x"

"It's fine, and no hopefully it wont - Lily :) x"

I walked over to my bathroom and took a quick shower before getting changed into my pyjamas and crawling under the covers. I happily closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

Marcel / Harry POV:

God, I'm an idiot. Guess I was just stuck in the moment. Hopefully she doesn't hate me, that would kill me.

I got changed into some pyjama bottoms and went into my bed, turning on the tv and watching an old episode of 'How I met your mother'.

"Good night - Lily :) x"

"Good night, sweet dreams - Harry :) x"

I smiled as I lay my Harry phone next to the Marcel one and turned my alarm on for school the next day. I turned my tv off and shut my eyes, letting myself fall into a peaceful sleep.

So what do you guys think? I know it isn't very good but I needed to update by today because tomorrow I'm staying at my uncles until Friday and I've only had today to update so I cant make it very long. So I'm sorry but I'm leaving my uncles on Friday and then Saturday I'm going out with my friends, Monday's my birthday and then Tuesday we go back to school so I can't really update as often as I usually do, sorry. So anyways what did you think? Hope you guys liked it and any chance of a vote or a comment to let me know how I'm doing? Yeah so I don't know when I'll next update so see ya soon hopefully. Love you all x