Chapter 14

"Harry flipping Styles, you are dead meat!" I screamed as I resurfaced from the water. Harry was laughing his head off and I tried to stay mad but a small smile forced onto my lips. I managed to cover it though before Harry saw it.

"Here, I'll help you out" Harry said as he leaned down with his arm stretched outwards. I smiled and gratefully took it. He pulled me out and started laughing again when he saw me standing with my clothes dripping wet.

"I cant believe you" I mumbled as he just stayed laughing. I used him being off guard against him and pushed him into the water. Since he wasn't expecting it he just went straight in which was my cue to laugh. I couldn't help but laugh as the nerdy glasses had floated away and his gel was out because of the water so his messy curls were pointing in every direction. Harry glared at me but eventually started laughing as well.

"You're so mean" Harry pouted. I took that opportunity to kiss him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt him smile into it but he pulled away to quickly for my liking. It was my turn to pout and he pecked my lips before leading me inside. "You're gonna get pneumonia if you don't get out of they clothes soon, here put this on" Harry told me as he threw an oversized tshirt my way. I walked to his bathroom and quickly got changed into it.

"Harry you never gave me any bottoms" I shouted through the door but I never got an answer. I groaned and pulled down the hem as far as I could. "I hate you" I mumbled as I walked into his room. He took my clothes off me and sat them on the radiator to dry.

"Aww baby you look beyootifull" Harry cooed as he pulled me over to him. He peppered kisses all over my face but I refused to display any emotion towards him. I found a pair of joggies folded on a chair and quickly ran over to them, pulling them up my long legs. It was then I relaxed.

"These better be clean styles" I warned him and he laughed and nodded. I sat next to him and kissed him. He immediately kissed back making me pull back. "That's what happens when you mess with me" I told him and stuck my tongue out. He just pouted.

***

"Can we do something? I know something you'll love" Harry said. I nodded and he told me to grab a blanket while he got some cushions. I followed him as he walked to the end of the hall and into a room that had a set of stairs at the end. It's not possible there's another floor to this. I mean, the house is giant but it can't be 3 floors. He threw the pillows and the blanket I was holding up the stairs and then told me to climb up. I nodded and he climbed up after me. They were a little narrow so I almost fell a few times but Harry was there to catch me.

We walked up into a small dark room and Harry turned the light on to reveal an attic. I shot him a confused look and raised my eyebrows but he just laughed and ignored me. He gave me the blanket again and took the pillows, walking to the window, where he opened it and stepped outside.

"Styles, you're not commiting suicide, I'm refusing to let you but I can't see how because I'm not stepping out the- you know what I mean" I said to him as calm as I could but on the inside I was screaming.

"Lily, come to the window, I'll show you it's safe" he shouted over to me. I reluctantly walked closer to the window and noticed we were at the back of the house. Outside the window was a little ledge and a squared bit of the ceiling with a railing round it. Harry took my hand and I slowly and carefully climbed out the window and onto the ledge. I really should start listening to myself when I say I wont do something.

Harry lay the pillows down and the blanket before sitting on them. I sat next to him and with the spare blanket I wrapped it around us. Harry laughed at how awkward I was acting and pulled me into him gently. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as I lay down and I put my hand around his chest.

"I promise I wont let go" Harry said to me with a small smile.

"Quoting titanic are we? I'd rather you not use that movie because I wouldn't really like it if you died and I was trapped on a door" I told him, making us both laugh. He just shook his head as he laughed and I grinned at how adorable he looked. He saw me staring and looked down at me, leaning in and kissing me. I kissed him back but he pulled away.

"Revenge!" Harry screamed. It was my turn to pout and he stuck his tongue out at me. He kissed me again and this time he didn't pull away, making me smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww so cutee:) So what do you think? Good? Bad? Let me know:)

Hi Amy!! :) I know my best friend Amy will be reading this so hi Amy I love you:)