Chapter 8

"So what's the plans for you for this week?" Harry asked me as we drank our coffee in starbucks.

"Well it's school prom but I'm not going so I'll probably stay in and then 2 days after it's my birthday" I told him. He nodded and spoke up again.

"Why are you not going to prom? And how long away is your birthday then?" he asked me.

"I don't feel like going and I don't exactly want to pay £500 for a dress that's most likely gonna get punch spilled over it or muck covering it" I told him answering his first question. "And my birthday's in 4 days" I told him not very excited. "What's your plans for this week?"

"Nothing really, I'll probably either hang out with you or hang out with my friends" he told me. I smiled and drank more of my coffee, not sure what to say.

"So you said last time we met that you would think about my proposal, what do you think?" he asked, making me remember him asking me out  after our trip to the cinema.

"I'm sorry but I don't know, I've been dealing with some pretty stressful stuff this year and adding a boyfriend onto that will make it more stressful and then I'd feel bad because when I get stressed I tend to take it out on other people instead of myself and I do things I'll mostly regret" I told him.

"Could I try and change your mind?" he asked with a smile. I nodded and my lips curved upwards a little. It's hard not to smile around him. "Come on, let's go somewhere" Harry said, taking my hand as he stood up and binned his cup. I done the same and we walked outside. We stopped by my house and I put my jacket in because it was way too warm and just wore a light cardigan.

"So where are we going?" I asked. He shrugged and laughed.

"Wherever you want, I didn't really have anywhere in mind" he told me honestly, smiling sheepishly.

"Aww is Hazza blushing" I cooed, making Harry go a darker red.

"Hazza's a nice nickname, you should call me that more often, it's...cute" he said and I smiles a little. "Cute nickname from an even cuter girl" he said smiling at me. I ducked my head as my cheeks went warmer and he laughed.

"You're so cheesy" I mumbled. He laughed and it made me laugh as well.

"I know where we can go!!!" I said happily. He looked at me, waiting for the answer. "Bowling!!" I screamed. He laughed as I tugged on the hand holding mine, begging him. "I'll honestly do anything, I'll get down on my knees and beg" I told him. He laughed and nodded.

"I know you would sweetheart. Right come on then before we you die of excitement" he said happily to me. I squealed in delight, running to the bowling alley and pulling him after me.

"Can't.......breathe" Harry choked out and lay on the ground beside the parking lot. I just laughed at him as he sat clutching for breaths.

"Seriously? I'm a girl and I'm not even tired" I told him, still jumping around from excitement. I loved bowling so much.

"Yeah but it's different you're crazy and excited, that's why you're fine" he told me, eventually standing up and making me calm down before we walked in.

"Lane for 2" Harry said to the guy at the cashdesk.

"Sure just give me your shoes up and tell me your size" he said as he typed in the cash register.

"I'm a 10 and she's a 3" Harry said.

"How do you know my shoe size?" I asked Harry, I had never told him.

"I guessed, didn't think I'd actually be right" he told me laughing.

"Okay here you go sir, that'll be £15.99" he told Harry and handed us our shoes. I went to pull out my purse but Harry stopped me and handed over the money. I sighed and put my purse away but there was a small smile on my face. He was acting like such a gentleman.