Chapter 17

"Oh look it's the dorks" one of the populars shouted. Her name was Jasmine and she was the type of girl you could only be friends with if you were under 6 stone. She was the typical popular with bleach blonde hair but her blue eyes were dull and lifeless. She strolled up to me and Marcel in her 6 inch heels with her sidekicks behind her. They were both like clones of Jasmine except everyone ignored them because whenever someone insulted them, they'd cry and run away.

"Why are you here?" Jasmine spat at us. The girls behind her were standing with a smirk on their faces but it didn't seem real. They actually looked a little lost.

"We're trying to get class" I spoke up.

"Why don't you both just go kill yourself, no one wants you here" the sidekick on the left said.

"And don't pass us on your way to class, there are more ways to get to class" said the one on the right.

"Maybe if you were all a little less stupid we'd take you seriously" Marcel said and barged past them. I shot them an innocent smile and walked away with Marcel. We walked to our music class for a double period and we got there just as the bell went so we went in and took our seats at the back.

"Okay class, we are going to perform our music to the class so Jasmine, you're first" our teacher Miss Connelly said. She was lovely and really nice to everyone so I loved her as a teacher.

Jasmine took her place at the front with a piano in front of her and took a few dramatic coughs before starting.

"It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters and make fun of our ex's oh oh" she started singing. I had to admit she had an amazing voice but it was such a weird song choice for her. It didn't seem like something she should sing.

The whole class clapped as she finished and took a bow. I rolled my eyes but clapped anyway.

"That was excellent Jasmine, okay next up is..." Miss Connelly said and looked out a name at random. "Marcel why don't you go?" she asked him. He nodded and stood up. He walked over to the front of the room and sat on a chair with a guitar placed on his knee. He played a few strings and then started singing. I didn't really recognise the song but Harry looked at me as he started singing.

"Oh, her eyes, her eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair

Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday

Yeahh

I know, I know

When I compliment her she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so

Sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me 'Do I look okay?'

I say"

He started singing softly and my mouth opened a little in awe. He had a beautiful voice and I couldn't help but stare into his beautiful green eyes. He looked away for a few seconds to change strings and then looked straight back up at me.

"When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while