Chapter 22

• Dedicated to All of you wonderful and beautiful readers

"Let's gooooo" I squealed as Harry drove off. I've been so excited! The past 2 days have been dragging in but today's the day. We're finally going to the beach house and I can't wait. Harry's been acting really off lately though. Ever since that day at lunch, all he's done in act awkward around me and I always feel awkward because I know how he feels now. He knows I'm falling in love with him yet he doesn't do anything. Yay! Note the sarcasm.

We've just left my house and it's only a few hours drive so we should be there around dinner time. I honestly can't wait. I have a really good feeling about it. I don't know why but I just do. I told Harry to tap my shoulder if he needed me and he nodded and put the radio on his channel as I put my heaphones on. I loved the over head ones because they were louder and I could get lost in my own world so I was always myself. Also I didn't need to share; definitely the best part

***

"I felt a few pokes on my face and some whispers. It was a little colder and I slowly opened my eyes. I must've nodded off. I saw Harry at my door and my seatbelt was unbuckled.

"Come on, we're here" Harry whispered and I nodded and climbed out. That was a fast journey. The first thing I smelled was salt water and I looked at my surroundings. It was beautiful! The beach was giant, the sand almost white. The blue water glistened as the falling sun beamed down. The sun was almost set, making it not too dark but a nice colour in the sky. The sky was red and pinky which made it look absolutely beautiful.

Harry took my hand and we walked along the sand with our bags in our arms and over to the water. Harry pointed something out in the water and my heart basically stopped. Oh my god! This was absolutely breath taking. I've saw pictures of beach houses before but nothing as good as this! There was a little decking to walk along which led to a small wooden house. I could faintly see the pillars under the water that was holding the house up. This is better than what you see in pictures!

"Like it?" Harry asked me. I nodded eagerly and he led me over to see it. We walked over and I just looked in awe at how beautiful it was. We walked in and the room was dimly lit to give of a warm glow. Harry let go of my hand for a brief second and took my bag and his to sit at the side. I took my jacket and shoes off, placing them near the door and we walked around the house. It was bigger than it looked but not too big, just right. There was a bedroom with a giant bed and wardrobe in it. There were 2 toilets; that would be handy in the morning. The kitchen was open view with the living room. That's one thing I loved. The living room had a couch, a loveseat and a giant recliner chair: It looks like it could fit 3 people on it!

"Harry this is beautiful, thank you" I managed to whisper as we sat on the loveseat.

"You're welcome, anything for you gorgeous" he whispered. I blushed and smiled as I kissed his cheek. "Okay go get ready into something nice, I'm taking you for dinner" he said to me. I nodded and walked to the room where my bag was lay. Harry's was in the living room so he must just be getting ready in the toilet.

I opened up the giant bag and found the dress I wanted to wear. It's a simple deep blue dip hem dress. It has a black belt round the waist and had some tiny straps. I quickly slid into it and brushed through my hair but left it in it's messy waves round my shoulders. I slipped on some black flip flops and put on a black cardigan. I must've been ready in about 10 minutes. I walked out and saw Harry ready. He had on a simple blue top and a pair of white shorts with his converse on his feet. He smiled and took my hand as we walked out the door and he quickly locked it.

"You look beautiful as usual" Harry whispered. Yet again I blushed and thanked him.

"So where are we going?" I asked him curiously.