Part 2

I got my lunch and Hunny and Mori were in the room with theres. Hunny kept the conversation alive while Mori and I barely spoke.

I dropped my napkin "Mori senpai can you pick that up for me?" He did what I asked him to do and I continued to speak "Thank you Mori-"

"Takashi" He spoke clearly "What?" I asked "Call me Takashi"I was startled by what he said "Ok, Takashi" I said with a great grin on my face. He smiled backand the moment was broken by Hunny squealing about how cute that moment was. The time passed by quickly and then Dad showed up. Don't take me wrong I love him but sometimes he is tiring. Soon after Tamaki and Koyoya.

After dinner it was time for bed and there wasn't enough room for everyone so someone had to sleep in the same bed as me. Tamaki tried to get in the bed my I pushed him out. Dad didn't want to share and Hunny suggested Takashi and no-one but Tamaki had a problem with it.

Soon we were all settled and lights were off. I Felt Takashi's warmth and I snuggled closer unconsciously. I could hear his heartbeat and It was Increasing fast but I didn't care. He put his arm around my waist and snuggled close to me. We both fell asleep and it was around Midnight when I felt someone crawl up next to my other side so I woke up and looked it was tamaki. I woke Takashi up "Please get him off" I whispered to him . He got up making sure not to step on anyone and picked up tamaki and put him in the hallway then locked the door. He came back to the bed and we got back into the sleeping positon we were in earlier. He kissed my forehead and told me to go back to sleep. We soon fell back asleep.

It was around 2 A.M. and I felt another person snuggle up to my other side. So i woke up again to see hunny and I was fine with it so I went back to sleep.

I was awoke by the sunlight hitting my eyes. I forgot that I was in between two of my senpai's Hunny and Mori. I saw that Dad was gone and kyoya aswell. I didn't worry over tamaki he was locked out last night. I tried to move but I realized Moris' arm was wrapped around me and Hunny wasn't letting go of my shirt. I tried to get away but Mori just held me tighter.