Part 23 (Lemon)

I finished and takashi grabbed my bag and carried it to the waiting car outside.

We all got in and I could hear Tamaki screeching. I didn't care though. I had takashi and that's all that matter right now. He was with me and only me. I laid my head on his shoulder and he held my hand.

It was a nice moment until satoshi ruined it.

"Haruhi. Is there a dress code at the public school?" he asked. I sighed.

"Not at this particular one. They took that away when the parents got involved in the debate about it" i answered. He nodded. Him and chika then started talking about what they would wear. "Hey boys there is a karate club and a kendo club there" I informed and their faces lit up with excitement.

When the car ride was over I got out to be pulled into a hug by Takashi's mother.

"I missed you Haruhi" she said and satoshi looked hurt "oh you too boys" she said letting go. Hunny told me she always wanted a daughter to dress up and play with but she got two boys. "Haruhi. I don't know if I want you and Takashi sharing a room. Your father said it was fine by him. But I don't trust my son alone with you" she admitted and I giggled. She shouldn't trust him or me.

"It is fine. I don't mind sharing with him. Your son is a Gentleman and would do nothing to disrespect me" I told her and she smiled at me.

"If you say so but I still don't trust him alone with a girl of your beauty" she complimented. I was flattered. I didn't argue because I didn't want to argue with her. She might look sweet but I saw how she nice punished Satoshi when he argued with her. Nightmares for months.

"Not as beautiful as you yourself. I might say you are a sight to see" I complimented back and she blushed and fanned herself.

"Takashi if I haven't made it clear. I love her already" she told him and he used one of his rare smiles on her. He had my things brought to his room and we want our back to their movie theater. They have a movie theater. To watch a movie. It was a nice one about love but a total chick flick. After that we watched a documentary about kendo.

I found it quite nice and good. After that was dinner time. Takashi's father was working late so he did not join us. Dinner was nice and quiet besides Takashi's mother's talking about when he was little.

"Oh and the time he was in his first kendo match. After dinner. I am breaking out the photo albums. Haruhi would you like to see them?" she asked and I was going to accept.

"I would love to see the photo albums. Takashi would like to go through them with us right?" I looked at him. He would have to if I was their. He had no choice in the matter. If he wanted to hide photos from me he would have to accept.

"Ahh" was his answered and she squealed from excitement. Once dinner finished. She got out the books and went through them showing all of them to me starting from the hospital to now.

His face was blood red from the baby pictures and I found i hilarious. He couldn't hide that much embarrassment. There was the ones from potty training to bathing and then the home videos came out.

"I am getting tired. Haruhi?" he questioned. I betrayed myself by yawning.

"We will finish this in the morning. I believe I have quite a few more in the attic" she went on. We bid our goodnight and went to Takashi's room. Once in there he locked the door behind me.

"What are we gonna do now?" I asked him hoping it was something we both wanted. He stalked over too me and kissed me hard on the lips. My hands snaked up his torso onto his neck then into his hair. He grabbed my hips and then smacked my butt. I gasped. "What if they hear us?" I asked and he smiled

"Soundproof" he told me and I smiled greatly. He picked me up and I straddled his waist. Him holding me up by my butt. He squeezed it a few times and it shot sparks of pleasure through me. He laid me down on his bed. I smiled at him.

He got on top of me and started kissing my neck and sucked on a pleasure spot until it became a hickey. I moaned as he kept kissing me up and down. He stopped and I whimpered. He pulled off my top and unhooked my bra. He started groping my right boob and kissing my left. It was then he took my nipple into his mouth and sucked on it.

It was absolute ecstasy. He slipped his hand into my pants and under my panties. He rubbed my womanhood with his large hot hands. I was wet. Extremely. He loved it.

He slipped a finger in me and pulled in and out. In and out thrust the finger he added another and another. He put three of him fingers In me and thrust them in and ot in am out. Not stopping until I came. And I came hard.

He pulled his hand out and licked his fingers clean. It might sound gross but to me. I had me wanting more. He unbuttoned his pants and took if his shirt. Next to go were my pants. He pulled his boxers to his knees and just moved my panties over. He was about to thrust in but is stopped him.

"Condoms" I said breathlessly and he went through his bedside table. He grabbed one and slipped it on carefully. He kissed me hard on the mouth and pounded into me. Again and again. I was seeping the kiss to keep fro. Screaming. This was cloud nine. I pulled the kiss apart for a breath and then pulled him back in.

He went faster and harder his balls slapping against my clit making it more pleasureful. I felt myself reaching my climax again. I started breathing through my nose so we didn't break our kiss. Soon we reached or climaxes. I was still on cloud nine and w as not coming down soon. Was absolutely happy.

He took himself out of me and laid down it of breath. He pulled me to his said and kissed my forehead. He pulled the covers over us and i snuggled against him. I thought I was on cloud nine. No this was cloud nine. Being with him was my own personal heaven.

I love him and always will. My Takashi.