Chapter 3

Screaming. Screaming girls everywhere. I felt like my ear drums were about to burst.

"Oh for shit sakes! Shut the hell up!!!" Jess screamed. We got a few glares and a couple girls agreeing with us.

"My lord these girls have some major lungs on them" I say covering my ears.

We were at the Boise State football arena waiting impatiently in line. We were surrounded by screaming and crying girls. The boys haven't even come out yet or were even seen and they were crying. get. a. grip.  The line finally started to move up. 30 minutes we were in the arena.

We handed our tickets to an usher, he pointed in the direction of the standing floor in front of the stage. We shared glances and booked it down the stairs and to the middle of the arena.

I couldn't believe it we pushed and fought for one of the front rows and we got right to where it was comfortable to see them. if they looked down from center stage they could see us perfectly. I couldn't hold my nerves in, I felt like I was going to explode with happiness.

When 5 seconds of summer left the stage the stadium calmed down a bit before getting louder. This is it. Here are our boys. I grabbed Jess's hand and squeezed it. We started jumping up and down and screaming. They were beautiful. After a few songs Zayn finally noticed us. he waved  and mouthed "glad you could make it" and then winked. my heart fluttered and I though jess was going to pass out cold right there in the middle of these tween girls.

"fuck.." Jess sighed. She has always been a Zayn and Niall girl. Although we would gladly take anyone of them if the chance ever came about.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

6 months later

"Hey Fadre!" I yelled answering my phone

"Hey chica, What are you doing?"

"Watching TV with Jess"

"Anything interesting on?"

"Well yeah, some hot tattoed men of course" I said sarcastically

"Anyway, I have some big news. and a question for you."

I was silent for a moment, thinking of what it could be

"Are you kicking me and jess out of our house?!?"

"What? no not really. unless you accept this proposition."

"Tell me!" I practically begged him.

"Well you know a few months ago I applied for the job in Vienna Austria?"

I was silent. I wanted to hear all of this before I replied

it was like he read my mind so he kept explaining " ....Well I got the job. They did an interview over the phone with me yesterday..."

My eyes were wide, I was in utter shock. "wha-what?" I stammered.

"I want you to move with your mom and I to Vienna."

"Jess too?!" I squeeked

"I've mentioned it to her parents, They are going to talk with her tonight and see if she wants to take this opportunity to grow up a little and see what it's like living in a foregin counrty.

Jess looked at me with wide eyes, startled at my tone.

She mouthed "what??"

I held up a finger. "When are we going? Are you going before us to get a house? What's it like there? is it hot? or cold like London? Is there hot guys there? or are they not gonna be my type dad? I could be a princess and marry the Duke of Austria? Have you talked to jess's parents? Asking to many questions at once. I only now noticed I was rambling and my dad was yelling my name for me to slow down.

"Rhenn..."

"Rhennie lynn.."

"Rhennie!!!!"

I shut up. "Sorry! I'm just so excited!"

"no shit? Couldn't tell!" he said in a sarcastic tone

I mentally scowled at him.

"But to answer your questions, I'm sure there are attractive guys there, its like Idaho as far as the weather goes. their fashion is a little different though. About the Duke, I doubt his mother will approve of your tattoos, but you can sure as hell try!"

"Woooowww dad. Thanks for the encouragement. But if you havent noticed all my tattoos are easily hidden with clothing and hair. " I rolled my eyes.

" Whatever, okay so talk to Jess and let me know I'll give you the in's and out's in about a week."

"Okay sounds good Love you, Pa."

"Love you too!"

Wow, Vienna Austria.

I looked over to see Jess still waiting for me to explain. I happily obliged.

AN:

Thank you to my the 12 people reading this! I hope this gets more reads, votes and comments. I like writing this I actually find it quite addicting. Thanks to Jess for helping me on the ideas. I love youuuu!  I would highly appreciate feedback. What I could do better or anything at all. I'm trying not to make this a typical "carrots" and "vas happenin"/ or falling in love so fast bull, I don't want it to be super predictable. If it sounds like that I'm soooo sorry! This is my first story.

Thank you lovelies! -Rhennie