Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

Hi guys! sorry for the long wait! Work has taken up all my time! Thanks for the reads<3 --Rhenn

We've been here for about a month now.  We're all settled in and everything is going great. We eventually hung out with Xander after Jess talked me into it. I was cautious at first, thinking It could turn out like the movie Taken. He really wasn't like that at all. He is sweet and it turns out he is gay. I knew it. He's taken us to a few clubs these past few weekends. We've all become really close. I love life in Vienna so far. Everything is great. You do have to dress classy here. Jess and I have become accustomed to that. It's been difficult to not wear jeans every day. As long as you wear a cute shirt and heels you can get away with skinny jeans. Most people won't stick their nose up at you. At first I thought that no one here was going to speak English, but everyone here seems to have it down, thank god.

Jess's P.O.V

I wake up groggy, I moan and look at the clock.

it read 6:30, My eyes shoot open.

"Shit, Rhenn! Get up! We have a half an hour to be at work!"

"Ugh, noooo, why?" she groans

"Do you want a pay check. Plus hottie Mc. luscious is supposed to be coming in today"

That got her attention.

"Fine! I guess I better put on makeup and look decent, is that what you're saying?"

"Yeah, that is exactly what I'm saying!!"

She rubs her eyes and throws back the covers.

Looking out the window I see it raining.

"Fuck.." I curse under my breath. I grab a black t-shirt. and dark skinny jeans.

I turn around to look at Rhenn. She's wearing a white V-neck and dark skinnies

We both laugh " Great minds think alike" She says.

Her long blonde hair is thrown up in a high bun and mine is in a messy bun. No one cares about looks in the mornings. We're off by 4:00 anyways. Gives us enough time to get ready for tonight with Xander.

"Jess, Where are my red vans?"

"In my closet, I wore them the other day."

"Bitch."

"Thanks asshole." I chuckled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Brad"

"Jake" I yell out the names as Rhenn hands their coffee's