Part 13 'Late Snack'

Taehyung's POV,

"Eomma~, i'm home~" I said as I close the front door. "Eomma~ feed me some food~" I walk to the living room which is where eomma at. "Yah, nappeun gijibae, go wash yourself, change your clothes then you can eat." She stick her one finger at my forehead.

"Ouch!" I scrub my forehead because of the pain. "Arasso. I'm going now." I leave quickly, don't want to get any hit for the second time. She laughed at me.

I wash myself as eomma told me to. I walk downstairs to go get some food and fill up my stomach. I stopped my footstep on purpose after I recognized that body from behind. "Oh, Hwayoung-ah. Let's eat." Eomma saw me and she called me to eat together.

"Aniya, i'm not hungry yet. I'll just get some yogurt." I make some excuse. I don't have any appetite after I saw him. Kim Taehyung. I can see his eyes, he peak me a little bit. Ugh~ "Just now, you say you want to eat. Now you say you're not hungry. Hwayoung-ah, don't be like this. You'll have gastric if you don't eat something." She looks worry. "Eommeoni, i'm done. I'm going upstairs now." Suddenly Taehyung stops his meal. "Okay, arasso. Rest more." Eomma say to him.

"Yah, why are you both being so weird today? Did you guys fight?" "Aniyo!" She look at me. "Maybe because he was tired. Don't worry about it. Ah, eomma do not disturb me, i'm going to sleep for a while and do some studies." I make some excuse, not to make her worry about us. I take out the yogurt at the refrigerator and go upstairs.

"This kid look so weird today." Mrs. Lee talk to herself.

_______________

'Gru~' "Ah~ i'm hungry." I lie down at my bed like a caterpillar. "All that I have been eaten was yogurt. Nappeun gijibae. You make yourself suffer." I grip about it. "It's past 11 o'clock now. They must be asleep right now. And Taehyung must be at he's home." I'm confident about it. I daub the door knob slowly, not making a single sound. I walk slowly.

I crawl at the living room. "Aw! My stomach. I'm hungry that I want to dead." I hug my stomach. Seddenly, Oh? The lights is on? "Who are you?!" Someone shout at my back. I turn my body slowly, I saw that person was about to hit me using an umbrella. I cover my face using both of my hand to protect myself. I'm on my knee now.

"Eo....Eomma! Dowajuseyo!" I shout. "Yah, Lee Hwayoung? Is it you?" I lift my face as I heard he said my name, "Appa?!" I was shocked. "Hu~," I relieved that was appa and not a pervert. "Aigoo, what are you doing this late night? You're crawling just like a thief." He put down the umbrella that he use just now. "I'm hungry."

__________

"Aigoo~ nae ttal." He said to me as we sit at the kitchen. "I'm hungry, hahaha. That's why i'm crawling like a thief." I'm happy right now. He's cooking for my food. Yay! Appa's food is the best. Haha, mianhae eomma.

"Meogja~" em~ my thought always be right. It's delicious. "Yah, if you want something else appa will make it for you. Eat more~" He pinch my cheeks. Aw~ he's kind and sweet isn't he? That's why eomma can fall in love with him. I want a husband, just like him. "It's okay appa, I can't eat that much food right now. I got school tomorrow. My face will get swollen tomorrow morning. Your daughter will look ugly and no one will date me." He laughed. "Aigoo~ my daughter is the most beautiful woman in the world." I laughed as well. "Aigoo~ Gomawoyo..." He knows how make me happy. Then he pat my head.

"Hwayoung-ah, how's your school? Appa been very busy lately. Mianhae, I never be there for you. Appa feel bad about it." He speak. "Appa~" I hold his hand to comfort him. "Appa... don't worry about me. I'm older enough to take care of myself. I have eomma and Taehyung. And you have us. Tell me if you have any problem. Okay?" He smiled. "Appa," I spoke with a low voice. "Em?" "If you want to drink, I'll be there for you." I laughed. He hit me smoothly. We laughed together.

"Go to sleep. Don't wait for me, appa want to watch television after this. Don't worry and go sleep." Appa wash the dishes. I smiled at him. "Arassoyo~" I go upstairs.

I'm infront of Taehyung's door, I hear something. A movement. Maybe it's Taehyung. I was going to walk away but then the door was open by Taehyung. "Eomma!" He shout from being scared by me. I was shocked to. My body move backward but my leg were not that stable and I fall down. "Ouch." It hurt.

Luckily, appa didn't heard the sound of I'm falling down.

"What are you doing infront of my door? You scared me!" He mad at me. Maybe because he was scared to death. "Yah~ why ar....are y...you here?" I ask him trembling. "What do you mean? Don't ask me a stupid question." He mad. Gulp... It's your fault 'leg'. Too short and too slow to move. Ugh!