Part 10 'Did I Make The Right Decision?'

Hwayoung's POV,

I walk faster to get to the roof, all of sudden I'm starving for no reason. I laugh when I think about it.

I enter the door with simply. "Taehyung-ah~" I call him, but I stopped my intention to continue with my walked towards him. I heard Taehyung is talking to someone. I stop my footstep, I look and it's a girl. Facing to him. I hide. Who would it be? I hear it clearly. Who is she? That voice, I've heard it somewhere. The look from behind, like she is... Park Hyeri?

I peak a little bit, to hear what they talking about. And I saw she start to hold Taehyung's hand. I feel like a knife piercing my heart. I clearly hear her voice "I..." I'm right, It's Hyeri. "I like you..." I shocked.

Then, someone close my eyes all of sudden. "Oh?! Who is this?!" I shout with a lower voice. I hit the owner hand, that is on my eyes. He close my mouth too. "Emmm~!" He turn my body towards him.

"Jeon Jungkook?!" I said, can't proceed with the sudden situation. He point one finger at his lips to tell me to keep quiet. Then he smiled at me.

"Annyeong." He said. "What are you.." When I'm about to finished my word, he pulled my hand.

"Kaja" With a smile at his face he bought me to downstairs. I look at his face weirdly. "Eomona, where are we going?" He's not respone to my question, until we reach at the branch behind of our school building.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook. What are you doing? When did you reach at the rooftop? Why did you covering my eyes?" He turn his face towards me. "I..." He stopped for a moment. It's the first time that he show me a weird attitude of him. "I've followed you, and I saw you're hiding just now. It's weird for me too look at you like that. So i'm hiding too, until I saw Hyeri with Tae..."

When he was going to say their name, my reaction change all of sudden.

Flashback, what scene did I just saw. He realized my reaction on what he was going to say, he stopped.

"Aniya, forget about it" He say to me warmly, he pat my head with a smile. "Kaja, I'll sent you back to your class." I followed him from behind.

________

Taehyung's POV,

I heard someone from the door. I look at it, and there's no one there. I focus back to her... Park Hyeri who confess her feeling at me.

"Hyeri-ah, what do you mean by that?" Is she really in love with me? She slowly release her hug to me. "I really like you, and I want to be your girlfriend. I can't sleep last night, I can't stop thinking about you. Taehyung-ah, let's date." It's normal for me, that someone confess their feeling to me. But this time, it's different. I'm doubt...

"I give you time to think" She gave me time to think. She's about to walk away but then my hand catch her hand auto automatically. 'WHAT AM I DOING?!' I shout in my heart.

I don't know that I love her or not. But my heart is pounding faster right now, maybe because I love her. I'm going to date her and I know that my feeling towards Hwayoung is fake. It's the feeling of our friendship, bestfriend. "Okay, let's date." Without thinking, smoothly the word coming out from my mouth.

"Jjinja?!" Hyeri shocked by Taehyung's response. "But, i'm not that sure my feelings towards you right now." He know, that if he didn't tell the truth. Maybe someday, Hyeri will hurt by him. She's really happy. She hug Taehyung back, tightly. Did I make the right decision? Ugh~ of course... Don't think to much about Hwayoung. She'll be alright about it. "Okay, it's okay. I'll wait you. But we're date right! Let's go home together." She looks excited. She hug Taehyung's arm. "Let's go back to our class."

I took step forward, then I stopped. SHIT! I forgot about Hwayoung!

"Hyeri-ah. You go first. I'm waiting for someone right now." With smiley face he say it to Hyeri. "Oh, arasso. See you at the classroom." She wave to Taehyung before she leave's the rooftop.

I look at the tiny box. The special ring for our friendship. Hu~, what am I thinking. My head. It's spinning, thinking about Hwayoung and Hyeri. "Where is she," The limit time for our meeting time is almost over. The next class is going to start soon.

The sound... from the door? Could it be Hwayoung? Did she saw us just now? Me and Hyeri? I hope not... it must be painfull for her to see us. What am I going to do... I rub my face. ARGHH!!

___________________

Hey.... I'm kind of late today. I've been busy for my school today. Thanks for letting your time be wasted by reading my story. Love you readers :*,

Love row199.