Part 20 'Promise'

Taehyung's POV,

"What do you mean? What did you do to her?" She's in shocked that I say that I do wrong to her. "What do you mean?" I turn my head and it's appa. "Appa, I will explain to you later. Now, I need to get to her. So let me..." "Go." Appa said. Tears non-stop falling down from my eyes. I smiled to him. I ran out. "Kim Taehyung!" Eomma shout. "Let him be. He needs to do something important than we didn't know." Appa hold eomma's hand. "Aigoo~"

__________

I took a taxi. When I ride the taxi, someone ride the taxi with me. "What are you doing?!" I really want to punch him. "Wae? We're heading to Daegu aren't we? Hyung, just calm down." He pat my shoulder. Ugh! Sseulaegi! "Yah, Kim Jungkook. If you want to go to Daegu, go and take another taxi." He makes my blood pressure rise. He ignored me and tell the taxi driver to move. "Ajeossi, Daegu please." Ugh! "Just shut your mouth, be calm. I could reach to Daegu by myself now. If I were the first to arrive, I will get there before you and she will be mine. Don't you think about that?" He look at me. "Kim-Tae-Hyung-ssi" I look at his face with patient. I clutch my hand.

__________

After a moment, we finally arrived at Daegu. We payed for the ride and get out from the taxi. "Hyung, do you know where Hwayoung lives?" He ask. "Of course. This is my hometown by the way." I said with confident. "What?" He looks shocked. "Shut up and just follow me." We continue to walk to Hwayoung halmeoni house.

Lee Eunhee's (Hwayoung's grandmother) POV,

"Halmeoni, I'm going to take a walk for a while. Annyeongigaesaeyo" Hwayoung leave after she close the door as I told her to.

I started to clean the house. It's nice to see my granddaughter again after a very long time. I smiled happily. "Halmeoni!" Oh? I heard someone's calling from outside. I leave behind the work and and went to see who's calling.

I open the door....

Taehyung's POV,

"Halmeoni!" I shout from outside. "Who's that?" Someone open the door. "Taehyung?" "Haelmeoni!" I hug her. "Aigooyah~" "Halmeoni, where's Hwayoung?" I ask her hurriedly. "Hwayoung? She take a walk for a while. Wae?" She look at me weirdly. "Halmeoni, this is enemy. Jeon Jungkook." I him introduce to her. "An.... annyeonghasaeyo. Jeon Jungkook ibnida." He bow politely to her. "Halmeoni! I'll come back later. Jungkook-ah, you'll stay here with halmeoni." Jungkook look at me blankly. I wave at halmeoni and walk away. "Taehyung-ah, where are you going?! Aigooyah~"

I walked faster to find her. "Hyung, I'll find her here and you'll find her there." He hold my shoulder and ordering me. "Wha... what?!" Jungkook disappear from my sight. Hu~ no matter what it is, it looks like I must follow what he told me to do.

"Hwayoung-ah! Yah Lee Hwayoung!" I shout her name like she was been kidnapped by someone. "Hwa.." I stop my step. I look at the owner of the body, it's familiar... It's Hwayoung! She's enjoying the view. I find that she's beautiful. I smiled. I walk slowly towards her with a smiled at my face

Hwayoung's POV,

I had many thoughts in my head. Hu~ am I choosing the right choice... To not coming back to Seoul? I look at the view, enjoying the moment.

Someone hug me from the back all of sudden. "Eomma!" I was shocked. I can't move a little. I was froze all of sudden. "Let me go before something bad happen to you!" I hit his hand. He slowly release the hug. I turn my back and going to punch the guy but I stop, "Kim.... Taehyung? What are you doing here?" Ho... how did you know?" Eomma! I shout eomma in my heart. It must be eomma. "Eomma told me. Don't blame her. It's not her fault." He smiled and hug me again.

"What are you doing?! Are you drunk or what?!" I push him, but he's too strong for me.

"Why didn't you tell me about your feeling towards me." "What's wrong with my feeling?" I tremble. "Stop lying... Just say to me that you love me. It's going to hurt you if you keep silent about your truly feeling." He release the hug. "Don't be stupid. I'm not. And I will not love you. Are you crazy or what?" I push him and walked away. "My secret? Kim Taehyung?" I stopped. I turn my body and he walked to me. "Don't ever lie to me." I'm speechless. "You read my diary?!" I punch at his chest. "Why did you read my book! My diary! Oh?!" I was upset at him and I think i'm going to die for being embarrassed. He read the diary. All that I wrote... Gosh!

Taehyung's POV,

She punch my chest. It hurts, but I let it be. I hold her hand to make her stop hitting me. She's crying again. I hold her face "Hey, i'm sorry for reading your diary. But I had no choice but to read it. I'm losing my mind back then. Hearing your mom saying that i'm not there for you. I'm hurting you for so much. Breaking your heart, making you sad everyday... and i'm sorry for that. I'm being an awfull man to you. I read it because I need to now where you are. Then, I saw you write that you will never going back to Seoul. Do you know how much I was worried about you after I read that thing? I've lose you once... now, i'm never going to lose you again. I'm going to hold you tight for now on. Please, don't ever disappear from my sight again. Don't ever run away from me. I'm sorry." Finally... I feel free now. Hu~ I hug her again. I miss her so much.

Hwayoung's POV,

I look through his eyes. He is really sincere with his word. I feel guilty. "Taehyung-ah~ mian..." He put his hand on my lips. "Shhh. Do not say anything. Let's just enjoy this moment." He put his forehead on mine. He's to near to me. I can feel my face is hot. He touch my face. Gently he stroked my cheek. "You look beautiful today." Ugh! This is dangerous! What the hell am I doing! Wake up Lee Hwayoung!

"It's going to dark now. Let's go home." I'm too nervouse. How can he be so sweet! I think i'm going to melt. I walked away but he catch me and he pulled me into his arms. "I said don't ever run away from me." He's driving me crazy! Then he fix my hair gently.

"Let's go now. If someone see us like this? What are you going to do?" I warn him. "I'm going to tell them that you are my girlfriend. It's simple." Ugh! I can't escape from him. "We're to close to each other." Huh! I can't breathe normally. I can't look at his eyes. It's uncomfortable. Eomma~ help me please... "I miss you." Our eyes meet. Quickly I look at the other place. He held my chin to make our eyes contact. He kissed me once. I was shocked. I blink my eyes. "So much." Then he kissed me again. He's so different now. It's not the Kim Taehyung that I use to know. I think... this is the real Kim Tahyung. I will love you forever. I will never let you go. Promise. Saranghaeyo, Kim Taehyung...