Part 16 'Please...'

Taehyung's POV,

She moved a little bit. I panickly sit at the other sofa. She woke up and look at me. She look at her phone, "You're late, let's talk later." I catch her hand to stop her from going. "Lee Hwayoung... please don't go. We need to settle this conflict. I'm sorry okay, I'm late because of Hye..." I stopped. Why did I mentioned her name, babo! "So you went to date. You came back so soon. Just go. She's my friend, and I don't want her to feel weird about us."

Hwayoung's POV,

Why did he do me like this. He makes me crazy. I need to remain calm. I need to push him away from me. My feeling towards him is real and I don't want him to know that, because it may hurts him and Hyeri. I need to think for the other's feeling too.

"Meo? Hwayoung-ah, it's not what I mean. I'm here to settle our things up. Why are you acting like this? Just stop this fight. I don't want any fight with you. You're my best friend. So what makes Hyeri think weird about us? We're are a bestfriend that live together, always together and do everything together. That's us." 'Bestfriend?' I hold my tears back. Haha, he's right.

"Kim Taehyung, I just... can't talk to you right now. So go." With brave heart I try to look at his face. Face to face. He looks speachless. Without a word he took his things. He punch the wall before he get out from the door. I shocked and start to cry. "Mianhae Taehyung-ah." It's my fault. I walked to my room, even though my leg is hurt but I try to endure it. I took my diary out and start too write my feelings right now.

Taehyung's POV,

Unbeliveable, what is she thinking? I kick the dustbin and shout. I can't explain how much it hurt my heart. Is she trying to push me away? Ugh! Shit!

Hwayoung's POV,

It's been a while that we didn't talk to each other. He's been busy dating with Hyeri. Everyone ask about us, maybe they use to see us together but now.... It's winter season now.

Exam weak almost over. It's relief that I have Jungkook. "Hwayoung-ah, how's your paper today? Let's go to the library after school." We walked together.

Taehyung and I were like a stranger. We use to seat next to each other but it's exam weak, so we sit following name order's. I'm always watching him from far, it may hurt me seeing him with Hyeri, that's the only way to make me throw my feelings towards him. But... am I doing the right choice?

___________

"Hwayoung-ah... Lee Hwayoung." Someone wave his hand infront of my face. I woke up from my dream. "Oh, I must be dreaming just now. Haha." I smiled awkwardly. "Yeah, you must be thinking about something. It's okay, you look tired so let's go now." He always make me happy even though he maybe know's that the fact I like Taehyung. "Jungkook-ah." He turned. "What are you doing? Pack your bag and let's go." He smiled at me like nothing happen.

I'm hurting them.... too much.

_____________

"Hwayoung-ah, you want to joint us? To karaoke after school? We all wanted to go. Exams over, so let's spend some time together." Hyeri pulled my hand. "Haha, Hyeri-ah. I will think about it." "Kim Hyeri, what are you doing here?" Taehyung came to us. I look the other way. "We're going to karaoke right? So I bring Hwayoung along too. You know that she don't..." He cut her word. "No, I don't know her. Let's just go." He walked aways. Saying those word that makes me want to cry. He's not even look at me.

"But..." "Hyeri-ah, I'm okay. Just go and enjoy." I hold her hand to make her feel calm. "Hwayoung-ah~" She looks sad. I push her shoulder to make her move. "Go, go!" She leave me. And they all leave me alone at the class. My life totaly change, I can't describe about it. I use to be fun and the hyper girl, but now... everything is change. Totally change.

With a heavy heart, I try to make myself happy. I walked out from the classroom. The whole corridor is empty. Not even one student are here right now. Well, exams is over. I'm happy that the exams are over but... it's a no to my heart. I cry... cry... and cry again. I think my eye will dry in any moment. I want to run from this world. I want to hide from everyone. God, please make my wish come true... this time.