Chapter 4 : Unexpected Movement

You woke up early this morning. The question of who is Aomine still hanging in your brain. Not just curious, you really wanted to know. Not just that however, you wondered how powerful Generation of Miracles as Midorima mentioned yesterday. Maybe you will ask Kise and Kuroko since you haven't talked with them yesterday. You were not in the mood for talking that day after Midorima leave the library, so you are spaced out in the class, and no one seems notice it, not even Kise who sit in front of you.

Since today is Sunday, so you decided to go to visit your neighbor. As neighbor, you must be kind to your neighbor so they will treat you well when you live here. But in this case, your neighbor is a boy, so you feel quite nervous. Well, no try no result, right? So let's give it a shot.

A moment later, you found yourself in front of Kuroko's house door. You pushed your finger against the intercom bell. You could hear the sound of a woman said "Wait" inside the house. As you thought, the one who opens the door is the mother of Tetsuya Kuroko. She smiled at dumbfounded you, stunned with her beauty.

"Ah, it's [First Name]-chan, right? Our cutie neighbor" Kuroko's mother smiled at you.

"A-ahaha. I-is Tetsuya-kun home right now?"

"Hmm. Yes, he is. Do I need to call him?"

"Yes, please" you asked her politely.

"Tetsuya, [Last Name]-chan want to meet you" Kuroko's mother goes upstairs.

Your heart rushes, you felt your face burning on embarrassment. Should I really do this? Should I? Should I? You decided not to face the opened door so Kuroko not gonna see your blushed face.

"Uwaah" you let out a scream after someone touched your back like a ghost haunting you.

"Ah sorry [First Name]-chan. Tetsuya said you can go to his room" Kuroko's mother pulled my right hand and let you go upstairs.

What was it again? Her presence is lack, like Kuroko. Or Kuroko inherited her lack of presence? Oh my, misdirection? What if they do ghost pranks on you? So scary.

You knocked the door of Kuroko's bedroom. No response. You knocked once again, but the result still the same. So you did open the door myself, there is no regret inside you. The door open widely, you saw Kuroko laying on his bed with face covered with a book. So this is how he treat me? Cruel.

"H-hey, how could yo--"

"Shhh," Kuroko picked the book on his face and gets up from his bed.

"You're alright?" you looked at Kuroko's face, he looks paler than usual.

"I'm studying from last night, until now" he sat on his bed.

"Eh? Studying for what?" you asked him while trying to close to him.

"You didn't know if we will facing exams tomorrow?" Kuroko widened his eyes.

"A-ah, I was spaced out yesterday. Oh my, I should study too"

"You can study with me," Kuroko offered you and stands up from his sit position.

"But you're look like not on your best condition now. You must sleep well, " you pushed him to the bed, unfortunately, you couldn't regain your balance after you pushed him. As the result, you fell on the top of Kuroko.

You couldn't move but blushing in the place. Kuroko smiled at you then kissed your forehead. Your face now look really reddish than before. You managed to get up and not to face him.

"Thank you for worrying me," Kuroko said.

"It's okay. I'm your neighbor, remember?" you pouted, and out from Kuroko's bedroom.

"You should get enough rest or you will ruining your health" you closed his bedroom door and go downstairs.

Your brain couldn't think clearly, what's with the kiss anyway? You decided to take your leave as you talked to Kuroko's mother. You told her to make Kuroko get enough rest, she replied you with a gentle smile and thanked you for worrying about him. You bowed at her and went back to your house. The feelings on what had happened still stuck in your mind.

Was he really do it in purpose? And why a kiss?

---------

Author's note(s) : Sleeepy~ Oh heyo reader-chan. Honestly, I'm still tired with my homeworks and camping preparation but I managed to rest a bit and continue to write for the next chapter. See ya at the next chapter~

I don't own KnB charas and the picture. But I own the story and reader-chan(?)

Chu you~